Way Away: Stunt Vid For ampt tryout

Well I had thought that unforgiven would be my last stunt vid and I would just stunt in a crew. Well I was wrong. When I asked Andyroosoft if I could join he told me I needed to make a vid. So this is what I came up with in about 3 hours.

The only link I have is a fileplanet link since I am having trouble with the gamers alliance. Any help would be apreciated.

File Planet Mirror

Edited by Guest
I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK ITS SHIT JUST SAY SOMETHING SO I CAN IMPROVE.

I am going to say this upfront, probably most people on this forum think i am an asshole, but i am just honest about peoples videos and i say what everyone else is afraid to say. I hope that by some chance my honesty will help you make your next video better.

That said...

I think your name says it all... "blah." I found myself watching my watch instead of the video... watching how much time i was wasting. Your camera angles were HORRIBLE. The gaps of about 10 seconds of black screen... that was practicly screaming "I don't have enough good stunts so i am filling this space with... nothing!" The lyrics to the song on the black screen... just didn't really work out all that well, you could hardly read what it said plus it just seemed like it was filling space. Putting a clip from the music video was just... well lets just say it wasn't a good idea. All the stunts you pulled off were done before, except for a few. You should have worked on the intro alot more... the wording for it was terrible. You should have gotten rid of the chatbox(F9) in the MTA part, it would have looked ALOT better. The ending could have stood alot of work. The music came to an end too abruptly, try fading it next time. The video was only 3:30 and it was 26 megs! ouch.

What i did like: The video synces up pretty good, a FEW of the stunts were pretty cool, it only took you 3 hours to make it, and the fact it was only 3 and a half minutes long.

Thats just my opinion though.

Atleast you met your goal, to be able to join AMPT.

I am going to say this upfront, probably most people on this forum think i am an asshole, but i am just honest about peoples videos and i say what everyone else is afraid to say. I hope that by some chance my honesty will help you make your next video better.

That said...

I think your name says it all... "blah." I found myself watching my watch instead of the video... watching how much time i was wasting. Your camera angles were HORRIBLE. The gaps of about 10 seconds of black screen... that was practicly screaming "I don't have enough good stunts so i am filling this space with... nothing!" The lyrics to the song on the black screen... just didn't really work out all that well, you could hardly read what it said plus it just seemed like it was filling space. Putting a clip from the music video was just... well lets just say it wasn't a good idea. All the stunts you pulled off were done before, except for a few. You should have worked on the intro alot more... the wording for it was terrible. You should have gotten rid of the chatbox(F9) in the MTA part, it would have looked ALOT better. The ending could have stood alot of work. The music came to an end too abruptly, try fading it next time. The video was only 3:30 and it was 26 megs! ouch.

What i did like: The video synces up pretty good, a FEW of the stunts were pretty cool, it only took you 3 hours to make it, and the fact it was only 3 and a half minutes long.

Eh... [-( I can't believe you Bloody. & I do agree with you being one of the harshest critics out there.. :dark1: j/k lol. Anyways, wow... :crazy:

maybe we can cut down on the harshness lol. I do agree with you on lots of what you said but the music was ok.. *some of it was.. :wink:

lol this was put together as a tryout to ampt tryout and i made it. You wanna see a good vid by me, check out unforgiven. Otherwise yea, the black was a shitty way to sync, I love the music vid part. But plz give me one of your "harsh" reviews on unforgiven.

That said...

He is not an asshole, he is just honest. LOL i liked some of it :)

i liked the fact that it displayed that he CAN stunt, rather than sum of the shitty stunt videos ive seen on other forums. He's also a pretty good editor, and is very enthusiastic bout stuntin. I've known this guy pretty much ever since i came on to this stunting stuff, he deserves it :twisted:

l8er - - - - Andyroosososft :P