Official Demolition Derby Screenshots.

jump.jpg

I was disqualifed for bringing a packer in for access to roof (As you can see someone else put the sandking there only a little bit ago, no questions asked for him.)

People kept dying trying to hop up by falling through the hole next to the car. So during my wait I decided to try and help by bringing it in. Even though a few helped mrbump decided I deserved to be disqualifed which was way out of order.

As you can see above, he himself is using the sandking trying to get on the roof. Yet, he complains about me bringing the packer in. Even in the rules it said SPECTATORS WATCH FROM ROOFTOP. Goddamn I thought I was just helping.

Just my side of the story. Sorry I didn't get a chance to intervene. Deathb wins again. That'll teach ya'll for not backing me up :wink:

I know mrbumps just gonna reply (maybe not even that) with something witty and cocky but oh well, at least you know my side of the story now.

btw iggy something about "is it legal to do this?". No big deal.

xerox said:

i made it to the semis

Actually mate you made it to the playoffs not the semis.. shame u had to duck out :(

And ransom, read the rules, as im sure you didnt first time around despite assuring us you had. The sandking was placed there BY me for access to the roof, 'a vehicle that can be used to get up to it will be supplied', after 10 minutes of hilarious but ultimately futile attemps from several people to get onto the roof it was announced that the roof was OUT, and that people must stand in the doorways or base of the fence for spectating. I expect you were too busy playing little 'kill everyone with the hammer' games rather than spectating to notice the four times this was repeated. (two times in CAPS)

Do not bother to come to future events if you intend to ignore rules altogether then cry like a baby for days how 'unfair' it is and how its some personal thing because you broke them and suffered the consequences. Same go's for anyone else. Events are for everyone there, the rules are to make them as smooth as possible. If you think your personal 'fun' that involves breaking the rules is more important then stick to FFA servers and allow those involved in the events to do without the chaos you can wreak.

Edited by Guest

And ransom, read the rules, as im sure you didnt first time around despite assuring us you had. The sandking was placed there BY me for access to the roof, 'vehicle..which will be provided', after 10 minutes of hilarious but ultimately futile attemps from several people to get onto the roof it was announced that the roof was OUT, and that people must stand in the doorways or base of the fence for spectating. I expect you were too busy playing little 'kill everyone with the hammer' games rather than spectating to notice the four times this was repeated. (two times in CAPS)

Do not bother to come to future events if you intend to ignore rules altogether then cry like a baby for days how 'unfair' it is and how its some personal thing because you broke them and suffered the consequences. Same go's for anyone else. Events are for everyone there, the rules are to make them as smooth as possible. If you think your personal 'fun' that involves breaking the rules is more important then stick to FFA servers and allow those involved in the events to do without the chaos you can wreak.

-EDIT-

Truce.

Edited by Guest

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY i didnt with people with hammers! Look at the pic again Ransom its wartech and deathb , im the sailor that took the pic ok?One of the ones hitting with the hammer was lame f****** deathb , i hated that even yelled to him that some people want to watch and not do hammer fights.