i have a problem, please help me

Guest MetalhernaN

when i start the new game(to play a multiplayer game), i disconnected from the server and i have to reset my computer, what is the problem???? :?:

there are a few problems I know:

-Too slow PC. ( buy a new one)

-Too slow Internet. ( Take a glasviberconnectionwirestuffmodern700 Mbit internet connection) ADSL is OK

-Too slow server, play on a better server.

-Too slow Internet. ( Take a glasviberconnectionwirestuffmodern700 Mbit internet connection) ADSL is OK

-No, if your pc is good enough for vice city its good enough for mta( it might ask for a bit more but i hardly think this is the problem)

-no,mta is build to even work on 56 k so thats not your problem

-no, slow server? if you mean too high of a ping or too much lag etcetc,then no it shouldnt disconect you ,playing might be hard to do tought,you coudnt kill someone because of the high ping and lag,but it woudnt disconect you.

I cant say for sure what is causing itbut it might be because you have mods or trainers or something like that ,mta will disconect you for trainer usage,however it shoudnt make you restart your pc, does the game freeze? or do you just not alt tab out?

there are a few problems I know:

i have a athlon 1800+, 256 mb ram ,geforce4 mx se and my connection run 49333bps. what ping recommend me?