The Hunted

@ndy

I played hunter... some1 made it alreay...

One day I played a death match and then some1 invited me to some server and said that there is a new game mode "hunter", i played, that was cooool... but now i cant find this server again :(

a lil idea:

-only the hunted can see the hunters on the radar

Do you know how large Vice City is?

maybe the hunted could be visible in an hunters radars only if the hunted is in proximity area... :!:

i dunno, the hunted is to easy as a pcj will outrun anything... the only way iv ever even come close to being caught is when i just start running right past them il crash into something (serves me right for doing that :)).. but generally it is a good game mode. maybe make 2 people the hunted and see who lasts longer?

i dunno, the hunted is to easy as a pcj will outrun anything... the only way iv ever even come close to being caught is when i just start running right past them il crash into something (serves me right for doing that :)).. but generally it is a good game mode. maybe make 2 people the hunted and see who lasts longer?

When you were the hunted I knew exactly where you were going. I was there before you were waiting for you. I almost got you to you slippery fuck. lol

The hunted is great but people have to communticate. maybe if the hunters were on teamspeak. Plus I try to give someone a ride and they jack me. With a good hunting pack, this would be a great gamemode

lol kung, i saw you on my radar and i thought "could that be kfg waiting up there" i decided to go up and try my luck. almost got killed doing it to... but i didnt :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Manhunt would also be cool without weapons, set in the Stunt world, with the hunted on a bike thats slightly faster than the rest of the vehicles, and hunters can use bikes and cars, no choppers. Target is to just knock the hunted off his bike. Hunted has a different color on the map until he's tagged. I find that hitting someone with a vehicle is far easier than shooting someone, because of lagging. I often find myself shooting at a person that's no longer there :P

And I just like stunting more, the hunted might try to escape hunters with daring tricks, jumping over walls, buildings etc, then laugh as hunters crash in the effort of following. :twisted:

So some more strategically placed ramps would be good!

I'm wishing the CTF (capture the faggio) mode into MTA

OMG! now THAT is a good one!!! 8)

Yes, but it would only be knocking a person off a bike, and it could be played on seperate Hunted-servers, with or without weapons. Personally I'd prefer without, so all the tagging would be achieved by good racing/stunting skillz. A real hunted game with weapons and killing is more a game-option for the deathmatch servers. But again, why not a seperate hunted-server where you could choose a game with or without weapons.

And I *still* like the Capture the Faggio idea :wink: