The Hunted

@ndy

this is my idea for a new game mode:

1. one person gets selected as the hunted, who everyone is after

2. when someone kills him/her they become the hunted

3. this continues throughout the game

i think the person who is the "hunted" should get better weapons than the "hunters" so would encourage people to want 2 kill the hunted

i don't know if this would work, but what do you think?

a lil idea:

-only the hunted can see the hunters on the radar

-if the hunted kills a hunter than he is the new hunted

-the health of the hunted and the hunters is the same

-weapons are also the same exept of the hunted, he gets a katana which kills with a single hit

-the hunted gets an undestroyable pcj (bike :lol: )

-the score board: hunter frags-times being killed as the hunted=score

*maybe options to team up

its more like a ninja mode which needs hunting aswell as hiding (assasinating) skills + if there are more than one hunted than they could cooperate (watch their backs,defend, even some tricks to get the hunters in a trap :wink: )

im sure i forgot some things (very sleepy)so dont take it too serious :)

This idea reminds me on GTA:2 "YOUR IT!"

My suggestions on this modus:

-The hunters are purple and the 'hunted' is yellow on the radar.

-Weapons are equal

-The 'hunted' has +50 armor

-Give point for every sec that the 'hunted' lives.

Greetz,

Aeron

Do you know how large Vice City is?

thx i knew i forgot something :lol:

ok what abot this: u cant see the hunted on the pause\map.

u can see him on the ingame-radar but only when he is not in your field of view, means: his blip will be only visible on the edge of the radar-circle.

this way u'll see in which direction u gotta go but if u come in his area than u better keep your eyes open.

or what about changing the whole "hunter" story?

nobody got a radar exept of 1 player which gets a radar for a 5min(serveroption)

and i think it would be good if he get's a vehicle(serveroption) coz it would suck to be the chosen one and there's no vehicle around.

-score system for the chosen hunter:first kill=2 points 2nd kill=3points and so on...

hm.. should there be a msg in the chat: rebel36 is now the hunter :roll:

i was in a server last night with some people like death, me, watech etc, and we tryed out the hunted.

whenever a new person joined the server it informed them of who is the hunted, thats a nice feature

there are so many blips on the radar, so you can't tell who is actually the hunted, so no need to disable radar

these are just more ideas to add to the pile

i was in a server last night with some people like death, me, watech etc, and we tryed out the hunted.

whenever a new person joined the server it informed them of who is the hunted, thats a nice feature

there are so many blips on the radar, so you can't tell who is actually the hunted, so no need to disable radar

these are just more ideas to add to the pile

It's a script not a newer version of MTA i can't edit ur VC so you must just guess where he is.

The problem with the hunted mode is that the majority of the time is spent asking "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS?". It's very frustrating. It's more of a hide-and-seek game mode than a hold-out-against-them-running-away sort of thing. However, we were playing on a large server (about 14 people), so it was more difficult. A small game of 6 players or less would suit the game mode well.

The cops vs. robbers IRC script is perfect for those larger games of 8+ though, so it's all covered I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm good ideaz...

can you say VC:Capture the Flag? and the "hunted" idea is kind of like a Terminator mode. You're the terminator and you kill everyone else, but the terminator has more power. When you kill the terminator. You become the Terminator. :P it's really fun but maybe not possible.

(just adding ideaz)