MTA Ban system

Tete omar

Is this a useful suggestion?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a useful suggestion?

• No
    • I don't know
    • Yes

Hello all , I'm here to suggest an mta ban system , which means banning an mta user for being a thieve or a servers stealer , my point here is banning the persons whom keep stealing server names to get more players to their server, and people like MOJRM-511 ( the community virus ) , those all should be banned , and for a good banning reason , you shall make a "Rules" button above "About" button , and who breaks the rules , he'll be banned from whole mta for a while you determine.

Thank you.

Edited by Guest
No way they could be banned permanentely, people can simply change to other computer or reset modem ( if they have dynamic IP ).

MTA team can easily get any user from serial , and yet again , the serial cannot be changed.

Is that so? How come my MTA always gets a new serial when I re-install it?

No way they could be banned permanentely, people can simply change to other computer or reset modem ( if they have dynamic IP ).

MTA team can easily get any user from serial , and yet again , the serial cannot be changed.

Is that so? How come my MTA always gets a new serial when I re-install it?

U dont get a new seriel mate

I know figured out how to change the seriel, but it does take very high Skills about Computing, I dont want to give it a way but im saying there is a way.

I have to agree with this, everytime i see this mojrm dude i get very frustrated. he is acting like a cunt, stealing scripts and when he cant do something he asks for every single line on forums even tho it's the same thing he got help for in a previous post.

Now not only because mojrm but generally this would help mta to get rid of peple that never learn to follow rules.

He can easily and simply and quickly change his ip , and i heard that he told that he've got more than 1 PC to run with.

Anyway , i'm not just about mojrm only, i'm about the persons who like him.

If he can evade IP bans, and has multiple computers, then the MTA Team maintaining a ban list would be totally pointless. Global bans cannot be any more advanced than server-specific bans currently are. I'm sure if you ban his serial enough times, you'll get rid of him.

How about instead of asking for a global ban list, you learn how to properly administrate your server? The reason MOJRM/whoever you have a hard-on for is able to keep coming back isn't because they have godly skills, it's because you don't know how to use the admin panel.

Why use a retarded admin panel in the first place? Too mainstream and secondly the script isn't much different if I made my own. It's simply because this guy wants to get through with his 100 computers and modems.

• 3 weeks later...