He named Server same as ours and hes stealing our Players

xTravax

Question

Hello,guy named Azortharion made a server XDM / proDRIFT Server

and he stealed our name and players

real name of server is

!BEST! [XDM-PD]-Freeroam] Snowpark/Realcars/Drift/maps/Funs

i got alot of people who can confirm that.

Well they don't have account in here but i'm sure that im gonna tell them.

so here are some people

Leito(Server Owner)

Amanda(Server Owner and Server hoster of !BEST! [XDM-PD]-Freeroam] Snowpark/Realcars/Drift/maps/Funs)

XucasoX

Mr.Spicy

Phantom(Server Owner)

HuX(Server Owner,me)

Dexter

No!z

upZack

Naet

alot of more i don't remember now

Anyway hes going very good in stealing Players and scripts

and you can see on OG-Servers i mean they can see that we bought Server earlier which is also proof.

hes named Azor InGame.

And i want following things to happen.

He change name of Server

or

You delete his server because of stealing and that stuff.

This is serious.Bye

Edited by Guest

15 answers to this question

Absolute bullshit.

The old server was going down as the owner did not want to pay anymore, fine then, I'll recreate it under the same banner and work on the server in the absence of the old owner.

Suddenly, Amanda (the old owner) returns to paying, and bans me from the server (and now the guys licking her pussy are reporting me), apparently for "stealing members" off of the proposed DEAD server, that I was trying to revive.

It's not really stealing members, is it? I agreed with an owner of XDM (HuX) that XDM was dead, and we'd just let XDM people join proDRIFT if they wanted to.

Cheers XDM.

By the way, I will gladly change the name of the server as we have terminated co-operation with XDM.

But how do I change the server name? :)

Yep,That was before.But i told you then that amanda bought server so it will continue and you was really confused by that or something and then i explained why u got ban and then u banned me from your server.

And it's not stealing members it is stealing players.

Yep,That was before.But i told you then that amanda bought server so it will continue and you was really confused by that or something and then i explained why u got ban and then u banned me from your server.

And it's not stealing members it is stealing players.

Maybe Amanda should just shape the fuck up and be the better server?

The better servers get more members. I don't even know how to script, she does.

Since you're so superior over there, why not just get better instead of bashing on other servers? You turned your back on me, twat.

EDIT: I like how you are mentioning Caso, when he actually hacked our server and got it down for like 10 minutes. ;D

EDIT2: Changed server name yesterday, hoarding players atm. lol.

Horrible shit going from here, for first i want make sure that all know, Amanda said that she will QUIT mta in 1week, and stop server, well what did we do, or azor did, server for us in proDRIFT and people on XDM, just because we wanted to have server for all of us. Dont know when or why amanda goed mad from that and started say us to jack her players lol. I gues it's players choice to play anywhere they want, and mostly are old members of proDRIFT.

Thanks.

-FinKivi[proDRIFTowner/leader]

i dont agree whit you HuX what you said because i open my eyes and relise the true sid of this some ppl know that and azor you know that some script give to you but not all of tham so someone stole from us who had ftp and give to your server and is some guy i dont say the name because we know all who is that and that prsion try to do that XDM and proDRIFT start to hate each other i know is sound like unlike it but my really good frieand who know that open my eyes what is really heppend

Basically Amanda came on some, logged off, and then made me look like Satan's Child and started to open the old server because I was a potential threat and could do better than her.

It's quite funny, actually. The old server is still shit.

Also, nobody is hacking the XDM server from my knowledge.

Sorry guys, but i hacked all the servers, i used Visual Basic to create a GUI Interface to track the server's ip and then i hacked it. I'm so sorry. Amanda ( aka Caroline, my assistance ) told me to stop hacking because it's so pointless, i turned off the hacks at the same time she said it.