Script making FPS lower

Tomaat

Hello everyone,

I have a problem, i have a script "dxspeedometer" and i have edited it, so the command and hotkey to open the panel are gone, and i edited the standard settings, so they wouldnt be edited, but now i have a problem, the FPS gets from 60-70 to 20-30 when i start this script

How could that be ? is this because of what i did ?

it also happens with the dynamic SQL house system (non edited)

I think its an server problem, as i havent ever renewed my server, and its really old, and i experimented with it alot.

Regards, Tomaat

Pretty much the scripters used a real bad way to make it though. I don't think there is a way to make the FPS lower except remake it.

At the house system it never happened before, i shall reinstall the whole server, and look if its fixed, i really hope so, else i wont know what makes the fps lower..

Pretty much the scripters used a real bad way to make it though. I don't think there is a way to make the FPS lower except remake it.

At the house system it never happened before, i shall reinstall the whole server, and look if its fixed, i really hope so, else i wont know what makes the fps lower..

debug the script ( /debugscript 3 ) then look for errors, if not, go through The Dynamic sql if you can, and look for errors or stuff thats not needed in there ( e.g. like stuff you removed from script )

debug the script ( /debugscript 3 ) then look for errors, if not, go through The Dynamic sql if you can, and look for errors or stuff thats not needed in there ( e.g. like stuff you removed from script )

i havent edited the House system, so there is nothing not needed, i suppose, and there are no errors, ill reinstall a server and look if its fixed