Grand Theft Auto Vice City - The Final Stunts

Grim

Ever made a kick-arse stunt, do you still have the replay sitting on your hard-drive? Ever wanted to be credited for that stunts, but never had the savvy to make a whole video? Now your's chance to show the stunt community what your made of.

Now, this is where you come in, without the largest selection of stunts, this video couldn't be called a showcase of the best could it? To credit your stunts, each stunter will be able to showcase a max. 10 of their best stunts, before each segment of this, the stunter's email, name and nick will appear giving you clear credit for the stunts.

This is how it works, I am a professional editor, and I edit movies in a Sydney studio where I live. A few Vice City movies that took me a few hours to edit include Vice City Reloaded, and Vice City Full Throttle, both doing admirably well, but that is not what I had envisioned for vice city stunts. Put simply, its impossible for one person to make the best vice city stunt movie, that is why I am asking for your calibration to make this project a reality. If you would like to take part as I would love to see you do, please send me a max. amount of 10 stunts in .rep form. If you send them depending on how good they are they will be used, and credited. Make sure its a clean install of vice city, and that none of the handlig.cfg has been modded too much, a bit of editing is allowed, but once the stunt gets past the point where its obvious it won't be used. Once you have sent in your stunts I will reply to you personally thanking and confirming your contribution.

Ways to contact me:

Email: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

If you want to contribute, believe me i would be extremely grateful as you would make it the best stunt video ever. You want to be in the best stunt video ever right?

Thanks.

I am so there 8) !

(lol)

Anyways, here is a quicky question for ya..: Does it have to be a .rep file? May it be a like a .wmv, .avi, & ext.??? I have a few stunts thats going into my new video so I might have some extra to donate :P .

Another quicky question..: Does it have to be a new stunt.. as in unseen b4? thats all I need to know. :D

Hope this all works out well. :wink:

I am so there 8) !

(lol)

Anyways, here is a quicky question for ya..: Does it have to be a .rep file? May it be a like a .wmv, .avi, & ext.??? I have a few stunts thats going into my new video so I might have some extra to donate :P .

Another quicky question..: Does it have to be a new stunt.. as in unseen b4? thats all I need to know. :D

Hope this all works out well. :wink:

The reason why it needs to be a .rep is so can keep a consistent resolution and birate throughout the whole movie, also so that the filesizes are smaller and i get my own camera angles to suite the movie.

No, they don't have to be completely unseen, unless its a cliched stunt, which i will judge, send it to me, the more the better.

This post is funny. Read it with an excited aussie film director accent and you'll laugh your balls off. :lol::lol:

He's talking about this stunt movie like it's going to be a great hollywood blockbuster, and that it is a good career move for you to contribute to this "great" movie. Hehe... seriously I can't imagine too many VC stunters out there really care for recognition that bad. Even when your movie is done Grim, what makes you think people will download your VC movies anymore than if they made their own stunt movie. :wink: