Diablo Team Characters

Which Characters should be used for the Diablo Team?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Characters should be used for the Diablo Team?

• Mike Lips
    • Miguel
    • Curly Bob
    • Bankrobber
    • Darkel
    • Donald Love
    • Chunky Lee Chong
    • Sam the Gunshop owner
    • Phil Cassidy (the one-armed guy)
    • Spanked up Madman
    • Tanner
    • Ray Machowski
    • Kenji
    • Asuka
    • Oriental Gentleman
    • Catalina

So far, I have been unable to display your character as a gangmember like a Diablo or a Mafia, but all other actors like Maria, Joey, Toni, etc etc are available. Currently the team uses the default player model as your character, but all the other players will display as gangmembers. I am currently researching some other options, and to keep you guys amused, I have created a Poll so you can choose which characters could be on the Diablo Team in the Capture the Whoopee mission. Ofcourse, the Mafia are easier. They are ( for now ): Salvatore, Joey, Toni, Luigi, Mickey, Maria, Misty and Eightball. It's only too bad you can only select one Character per Poll, or I'd have you pick three.

Darkel is kind of a 'hidden' model in GTA3. Rockstar planned on using him in the game, but never did. You can still use his model when you are creating new missions. I believe Iggy has an Avatar of a picture from Darkel.

Is it possible to have, say, you being one character, and all your opponents different characters, imagine fido battling kenji, donald love, and catalina all at once.

just an idea......

That is my idea as well =)

well, there is cheat to change clothes, so u can be every person walking on the street. the cheat is "i like dressing up" i think

lol, I know there is a cheat to change clothes, but that's not the point here. Unless you think everyone is going to type "ilikedressingup" until they get the skin they should have. =P

Edited by Guest

ill let that one slide =)

just no stupid advertisments - its easier if we jsut say that its at our discression really =)

what you have done there is fine, if you want to quote a gta type site in that context its alright.

BAH! I just found out that GTA 3 will not let me handle more than 4 special actors, so 2 different models for each team =(. ( I didn't check it before, simply because I didn't expect this) Therefore I will return to my original plan: The Diablo's will have the models of your normal player and eightball, both in orange jumpsuits. For the Mafia, I selected Joey and Luigi. I selected those models because of their distictive looks, which makes it easier to see which side a player is on.

TOPIC CLOSED