lights under car, NEW 1 !!! 2.0

Do U Llike  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do U Llike

• U R My God
    • Yes
    • No

Copied from the FAQ :

Q: Can i use MTA with mods such as car models, car skins, adjusted cars/weapons or things like that?

A: No, we've taken steps to prevent people using these mods. It is not fair against other players to play with adjusted cars or whatever mod you're using. Another thing is that most of the time it will cause crashes to other players and yourself. Please do not use mods with MTA. Use a clean installation of VC to properly play MTA.

One of MTA's "rule" if you want to call it that is NOT to use ANY other mods with it.

no it because

Q: Can i use MTA with mods such as car models, car skins, adjusted cars/weapons or things like that?

A: No, we've taken steps to prevent people using these mods. It is not fair against other players to play with adjusted cars or whatever mod you're using. Another thing is that most of the time it will cause crashes to other players and yourself. Please do not use mods with MTA. Use a clean installation of VC to properly play MTA.

One of MTA's "rule" if you want to call it that is NOT to use ANY other mods with it.

as posted be4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...