I am FED UP! Of so many RPG Servers

toptional

Disappointed. Why did you chose "CIT" only? "CIT" is doing a great job. If you have any problems, please don't say a specific server, instead say "overall all RPG servers are messed up". To be honest, all RPG servers are doing a great job. If you can not script or hate RPG servers, don't bother others please.

Thanks,

Raahim

CIT isn't good? tell me how they manage to get over 1000 players while being so bad then

because they give money everytime new peak is not more now cuz they already have big peak, but i never seen money for peak thats how they get popular so fast. but CIT is very bad

CIT isn't good? tell me how they manage to get over 1000 players while being so bad then

because they give money everytime new peak is not more now cuz they already have big peak, but i never seen money for peak thats how they get popular so fast. but CIT is very bad

98% sure you're banned from CIT. A very bad server can't attract over 1000 players even though they give out money or whatever, 1000 people on a server is ALLOT.

Dude..

Im not gonna get started on CIT, But There Staff team is just terrible, The Worst Management There, If you go there, You will see in 30 minutes , 100 mutes, 30 jails and 15 bans. (not joking)

RPG Servers and RP Are just over rated, noobs play it cuase they wish they were a police officer ^__^ People get so addicted this is why. Many People can agree CIT is popular becuase it already has lots of players. Isnt it true when we look for a new sever to play we go to the ones with the most players? Point Explained

Im saying there are so many RPG Servers, its fun to start one but theres no point. I hope this reaches other scripts like me, Go Explore how Amazing MTA is and what is possible to make! Just learn scripting and you will find out what to make. Maybe a Call Of Duty Game Mode? Minecraft Gamemode? How About Submarines? Anything is possible! Scriptors explore what MTA is capable off! and Dont make an RPG Server!

Regards Robbster

98% sure you're banned from CIT. A very bad server can't attract over 1000 players even though they give out money or whatever, 1000 people on a server is ALLOT.

im not banned from CIT but i wish i would

Dude..

Im not gonna get started on CIT, But There Staff team is just terrible, The Worst Management There, If you go there, You will see in 30 minutes , 100 mutes, 30 jails and 15 bans. (not joking)

RPG Servers and RP Are just over rated, noobs play it cuase they wish they were a police officer ^__^ People get so addicted this is why. Many People can agree CIT is popular becuase it already has lots of players. Isnt it true when we look for a new sever to play we go to the ones with the most players? Point Explained

Im saying there are so many RPG Servers, its fun to start one but theres no point. I hope this reaches other scripts like me, Go Explore how Amazing MTA is and what is possible to make! Just learn scripting and you will find out what to make. Maybe a Call Of Duty Game Mode? Minecraft Gamemode? How About Submarines? Anything is possible! Scriptors explore what MTA is capable off! and Dont make an RPG Server!

Regards Robbster

agree 100% even i join servers with more peopl in it and CIT get popular by mistake because of that free money. i remember the CIT 1000 peak i was there and piple was just AFK all time to get money. they was not playing. so 1000 connected in CIT isnt thesame as 1000 playing in CIT.

and about other gamemodes its cool but they will not be popular. MTA have minecraft and COD but piple only like RPG

Why are you complaining about so many people making RPG/RP servers, when you are making one yourself?

Makes no sense...

ff

-__- Im not making an RPG Server if you actually payed attention, Im making a CUSTOM Gamemode! Original Fun stuff My Gamemode is CIVIL WAR Im trying to encourage Custom gamemodes!

Edited by Guest

It's not just "Dwayne" who thought that "you" are making a "RP" server. Even "I" thought that you were making a "RP" server. Look at your "signature" and then talk.

And, by the way, "Dwayne" is "Infinate". Also, go look at "SAUR", look what they did to an "RPG" server. They made is so "awesome". Talking about what we can make "MTA", please, talk about what we can make an "RPG" server. That's why I said "give a visit to SAUR". It is way different than any other "RPG" server. Now, if you compare "ARC" or "CIT" or "SANL (which is coming back)" or "SAES", they all are different. Just go to "those" servers and talk a "look" by "yourself". Also, I am not saying "SAUR" is the best but, people have "different" opinions on the "gameplay". For example, you don't like "RPG" then, please don't bother other people who like "RPG". Also, I like "RPG" more than any other "gamemode", I am not saying anything.

Hope "you" get the "idea".

Thanks,

Raahim

It's not just "Dwayne" who thought that "you" are making a "RP" server. Even "I" thought that you were making a "RP" server. Look at your "signature" and then talk.

And, by the way, "Dwayne" is "Infinate". Also, go look at "SAUR", look what they did to an "RPG" server. They made is so "awesome". Talking about what we can make "MTA", please, talk about what we can make an "RPG" server. That's why I said "give a visit to SAUR". It is way different than any other "RPG" server. Now, if you compare "ARC" or "CIT" or "SANL (which is coming back)" or "SAES", they all are different. Just go to "those" servers and talk a "look" by "yourself". Also, I am not saying "SAUR" is the best but, people have "different" opinions on the "gameplay". For example, you don't like "RPG" then, please don't bother other people who like "RPG". Also, I like "RPG" more than any other "gamemode", I am not saying anything.

Hope "you" get the "idea".

Thanks,

Raahim

Mate my server is Civil War,

I know CIT And SAES And all the others are very different! They Have very good scripts but they are over powered.... I dont want to start a flame a war here! I just wanted to here you guys opnion and get a discussion going! Im not saying CMG is the best or saying SAUR is the best... Please stay on topic

Edit - And Enough with the quotes

How very mature of you to insult me, Robbster.

You are asking for a discussion, yet you start by insulting the people that are posting on your topic?

And you think it's weird that your custom gamemode is getting no attention?

Please grow up.

And if you think there is no creativity in RPG servers whatsoever,

Please have look at this.

A whole custom map with custom 3d models.

For.... An RPG server.

Also, RPG servers are more than just servers, they are communities, That's why some of them have multiple servers, something wouldn't have happened otherwise.

For example, Red vs Blue with SAES, or TTT with SAUR.

Those wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for their RPG counterpart to first build up a community.

It's not just "Dwayne" who thought that "you" are making a "RP" server. Even "I" thought

Edit - And Enough with the quotes

Lol? Dwayne and myself didn't quote anything.

EDIT: Also, I think RPG is the core. Playing RPG servers, gives ideas and then you think to build them. Just like with TTT or Red VS Blue.

Edited by Guest
Don't try that on me making me look like a 2 yet old insulting everyone not cool . I know who you are from friends that tell me and it ain't good . I just want to here other opinions not insults no sir

What...?

Last time I checked you were the one that insulted me by calling me "Mr.Retard".

I haven't ever insulted you, heck, I don't even know who were untill you insulted me.

I didn't mean that as an insult it was said cuase u said I complain about RPG servers and have one myself! But I don't it clearly says I run a civil war server !

(Using phone)

How is "Mr.Retard" not an insult?

And can you also please show me where I've used any insults? Since you've accused me of insulting you.

That di bloody it stfu I'm so pissed there is something u do NOT understand . MTA is in my opinion the best game out there . But it's people like YOU that fuck it up . This is a game we are here to have fun not argue ! Ur worse than the people trying to make money here! Just go get a life and having not criticise !!!

I never accused u of insulting me now GOODBYE!