Bloodymess13 & Samurai_Ohk Stunt Vid

Me and Samurai decided to get together and make a vid, this is what we ended up with. We want as much feedback as we can get, so feel free to leave your comments and help us decide how to make our next one even better. Thanks and Enjoy

High Quality - 65.4 megs

Low Quality - 27.4 megs

Right click -> Save target as

to get the full effect of the vid I would recommened downloading high quality and make sure you have your bass turned UP. :twisted:

weeeeeeee! finally something else :twisted:

i already thought every default-handling-stuntvid is damned to be boring, nothing against all the other vids but u really showed some originality.

first time i see someone crashing other vehicles (i like this way of stunting :wink: ) i think u guys build a good team.

btw check ur pm bloody :)

holy shit

this is a big step up for both of you! I can't stress enough how perfect this video is, its got everything i look for:

Originality - Stuff I havent even seen

Quality - Mint

Grinds - CRAZY

Airs - major

editing - simple, but very enthusiastic

tricks - haven't seen much like this for a long time!

This video places along with SORRY, the AMPT Reel, and Stunt Mania 3

U two both have a free pass into the AMPT Stunt Crew

hope to see more videos! - -- - - - - - Andyroososoft

Glad you guys liked it. We are starting to stunt for our next video, we are going to work together again. Samurai already has some pretty bad a$$ stunts for the next one. Expect it to be nothing but INSANE stuff, and we are going to try to touch up our editing skills some more to make it smooth.

Thanks for the mirror Andy :D

..... One word. *AMAZING.

You guys did awsome and you deserve a lot of credit for all that $hit u guys pulled off. I would greatly appreciate if sometime *if not ur... guys next video* to allow me to partner up with u guys and make 1 huge nice ass video 8) !

The music was kool, the grinds were unbelievable, & the air u guys got was way over my head hehehehe! :lol: Nice work!

Truely a video way better then my "Stunt Manias!" I am not even sure about making a v4 FINAL anymore... Its not even gonna come close to beatin this vid. :cry: & again Nice Work. (I loved it!!!)

Just one little problem about ur nice video though :lol:... I don't really know what to think about using the car to do stunts with. I mean like to really do high and nice stunts with :wink: ... I sorta find it cheap but also origional and creative at the same time? Oh well! Its a Great video! 8):lol:

Rating: I wanna see yaz next vid!

9/10! -Great! -LBtrw

Thanx _LBtrw_. Maybe we'll see that day ;)

Just one little problem about ur nice video though :lol:... I don't really know what to think about using the car to do stunts with. I mean like to really do high and nice stunts with :wink: ... I sorta find it cheap but also origional and creative at the same time? Oh well! Its a Great video! 8):lol:

It was being creative and twas something different but next vid will have much less of that to keep everything fresh.

Keep'm coming :D

Edited by Guest

Finally a decent stunt video, haven't seen one in a long time now. It's not a 10/10 but definately above the average. And it's nice to see a video where the disturbing replay text has been removed, doesn't happen every day.

Stunts: 8.5/10

Editing: 8/10

Originality: 7.5/10

Minus:

It's a little repetitive, especially those drive into a lightpole spins

To make it even better, sort out those "to fill out the video" stunts and only use the best of the best.

imperial kinda said it all

Also, the ramp/stairs into a vehicle did get a little repetitive at times, though with the spinning off stuff in mid air or transfering to new areas ill let those ones pass

A few new areas explored as well - very nice

Great editing and some original content, though the flow between the 2 songs could have been better or something, i dunno

8.5/10 - almost perfect

:shocked!: "This vid will make you DIZZY with excitment" - Chaos Times

"More dented fenders that at a Retirement Home parking lot" - Wolf Examiner

"It'll make you call your mamma long distance just to say DAAMMNNN!!" - Lupin Monthy Herarld

"BEST DAMN VIDEO I have seen in a long time...PERIOD!" - Vice City News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great work guys :headbang::notworthy::headbang:

Only one thing was really missing...not enough HIGH FLYING.

I'll play SUPERMAN for ya. Let me know if you want a 3rd stuntman.

though the flow between the 2 songs could have been better or something, i dunno

Well, the song was supposed to seperate our parts, all stunts in first song are mine then Bloody did his thing.

Highly appreciate the feedback guys ( don't stop :wink: ) We've got some crazy sh#t for the next one already and some awesome ideas, oh man. Yall won't be ready for this one. This time no repeated stunts ok. We've learned our lesson :oops:

SM chaoswolf lol

Edited by Guest

yeh it sux when everybody's just tellin ya it was awesome so...

camera: i prefer the slow angle changes u had,keep them.

but i think only a few stuntvids got the cinema cam (in ps2 it was called cinema cam) u know the one who is switching between the front wheel and the far away cam (the default one, when u dont move the mouse).

the front wheel cam sux but the far away is great for some stunts but sometimes it happens that when the stunt is performed the cam is on frontwheel, than just look with the mouse until 5 seconds before the stunt begins than release the mouse and about 80% ull have the far-away cam :)

next point: use some different player skins im sick of the default one :?

feel free to use mine if u want :) : http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=5510

-maybe u wanted your vid to be dark but i would like some more clips with sunshine (17:00-18:00 has great sun at clear weather) just use the freeze gametime cheat and u got a vid full of sunshine, lol i dont think u want a vid w/o any night shots :lol:

-try to use the camera-hack-mod with it u can also get some nice shots,even in replays :wink:

btw, on which settings did u recorded?

-if u want me to make a TGA player skin than just tell me :D

• 2 weeks later...

OMG dude this is the like the king of all stunt vids.

I'm over editing and recording and all that other shit, but instead of just making it you 2 in the next vid, why not have a collection of some other stunters?

I've got some good .reps you could use ;)

Well i just watched it for the 5th time and decided to write something. In my book everything was perfect except for the editing. The music was cool but I didnt see barly any synching at all. Overall tho, 9.5/10. All it needs is some music synching and it would be perfect.