Netcode (For the MTA programmers)

Aeron

We don't want to deal with security issues concerning our netcode for the time being (although this will be dealt with in future versions of our software). This person made a post that could potentially compromise the security and stability of our software, hence the appropriate action was taken.

People tend to forget that we are doing this at no cost to the end user. We have jobs and lives too, you know. So for our sake, please be respectful and think twice before you post/create anything that would be detrimental to the project.

-Derek

aka "slush"

Hmpf, ok I'm sorry. I may have overreacted. Still, it's not a smart move to go posting whatever you hacked or sniffed out of MTA in public. People WILL abuse this information, this much has become very clear in the past. Again, I apologize to Aeron if his intentions were genuine, next time contact IJsVogel or Cray or even me, but I don't handle the netcode, so...

Hmpf, ok I'm sorry. I may have overreacted. Still, it's not a smart move to go posting whatever you hacked or sniffed out of MTA in public. People WILL abuse this information, this much has become very clear in the past. Again, I apologize to Aeron if his intentions were genuine, next time contact IJsVogel or Cray or even me, but I don't handle the netcode, so...

I'm Sorry for this great mess-up but was only trying to help and i use it only for my self... read the other topic i made in "other mods"