mIRC connected to a MTA Server

Aeron

OMG thats very nice, i love it , but i would rather have it for admins any way that it woud be possible to do a mirc script for the admin panel?Because the mirc script for the client i dont "really" see the point sincee your sopuse to be in game while using the client and not just talking on the client,but i would love it for the admin panel, and it would be better too since then the admins would have a bigger window too watch (more lines without scrolling)

I know its only 2 days since you first posted this but any news on it? And any possibility of making one for admins?And btw a sugestion for the client one, of possible you should make it also show the names cause if your out of game (as player) you dont know which numbers correspond to which players,if you were admin you woud see it , but it woud still be better if it shoud names even for admins

I know its only 2 days since you first posted this but any news on it? And any possibility of making one for admins?And btw a sugestion for the client one, of possible you should make it also show the names cause if your out of game (as player) you dont know which numbers correspond to which players,if you were admin you woud see it , but it woud still be better if it shoud names even for admins

Working on it but i need the netcode for the admin panel

I made some improvemend:

mIRConmta2.gif

And a few text commands script countdown[/img]

This does have potential, but as we discussed on irc the other night please make it usable only via the admin account.

This has several advantages, it wont take a players slot, normal users wont be able to use it to flood servers (we all know they will if they can), admins can choose if they wish thier servers to have any extra features it can provide such as race start countdowns, admins like myself can take advantage of mircs multiserver features and monitor several servers at once, match progres can be echo'd to an irc channel so people can keep up to date with scores and whos dead etc.

Whereas continuing to develop it to connect as a normal player is going to be disastrous, and will only result in mass flooding/slot taking on servers and the team having to delay further development purely to work on a way to stop it from working.

So if you truly want to support mta make it admin only.

Otherwise you are going to damage us, and all our players.

I saw that too but figured it out by myself(i think)

ITs cause as you can see it says irc.multitheftauto.com and since he doesnt have to connect tru irc.multitheftauto.com it says disconected from there, i may be wrong tought , but thats just what i figured.

It DOESN'T use ANY IRC connection.. it users sockets!!

For the mIRC scripters:

sockets != irc returns $true

So you can also chat normal with IRC

:)

MrBump is testing it...

There is also a script part ;)