To the ADMIN

Why do you delete my post on progress and cheaters. I was very polite and i have a right to be heard. I have always supported mta and the admin and i have always stuck up for you and i have never asked when th e mod is ready. I did a post about 20 mins ago on progress and cheaters and my post has been deleted. Good to see how you treat the people that really dont cheat or use mods. Thankyou.

I don't know who deleted this either but I have a guess why? There are several threads dedicated to cheating. The Vote Kick Server thread and the Cheaters thread are two. The Mods try to limit the number of redundant threads to make the reading of the forum less monotonous. If you just replied to an thread and didn't start your own? oops, sorry :oops:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=2799

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=4480

btw,

You may have a right to speak but that doesn't imply that you have a right to be heard, A right to be heard would infringe on my right to ignore you. Generally speaking.

I cant believe that my post would be treated that way.I wasnt asking when i new version would come out and i was rude or cheeky.I have always FULLY supported the team in any way i could, even though i have only gave people advise or tried to help people. Blokker , can you plz look into this for me as my post was relevant to the things happening to the great mod. Thankyou for your help, Sarah Shaw B.A.Hons.

Your right, you dont have to listen to me. But you know what, what i had to say was actually helping the mod and the team, not trying to slow down progress. Sure, best thing you can do is bury your head in the sand and pay no attention to what is actually going on around you. You do a good impression of an OSTRICH. I have always been polite and i try to help others on here, there is always a cocky little shit that like to flame people when they actually know nothing. Bare in mind that i have an extensive english education, and people in this country actually PAY to listen to my advise.If you dont want free good adivse my OSTRICH then the best thing you can do is go suck a worm. As for the rest of the team and admin, you know your doing a great job :)

Your right, you dont have to listen to me. But you know what, what i had to say was actually helping the mod and the team, not trying to slow down progress. Sure, best thing you can do is bury your head in the sand and pay no attention to what is actually going on around you. You do a good impression of an OSTRICH. I have always been polite and i try to help others on here, there is always a cocky little shit that like to flame people when they actually know nothing. Bare in mind that i have an extensive english education, and people in this country actually PAY to listen to my advise.If you dont want free good adivse my OSTRICH then the best thing you can do is go suck a worm. As for the rest of the team and admin, you know your doing a great job :)

I wasn't being rude I was just pointing out facts. If you started a thread on cheating it would be deleted for that reason. As far as my last comment, I admit I was trying to be clever but I wasn't being rude. Many people confuse the right to speak with a right to be heard. Sorry for having offended you.

btw,

I don't claim to be a word smith but if I was bragging about my extensive education I might spell check.

My spelling isnt to good because i am recovering from an operation that i had only hours ago,nothing serious though. Thankyou for admitting that you were trying to be clever.Takes a open minded person to do that. I am just so sick of trying to help people on this forum and all they want to do is pick holes and flame people. At the end of the day i think i am trying to do what other good folk on here are doing and that is to help the admin make a great game even greater.My post wasnt just about cheaters it was about slow progress on mod lately.But cheating must be addressed as soon as possible,likewise with the mods, they need sorting. I am feeling better now,sorry if my ruffled feathers made me get annoyed. You know something? There are some nice people on this forum if more members really took the time to get to know each other. :)

I am sorry to hear that and I hope you have a swift recovery. Ironically, if you look at some of my other posts you might agree with my view of cheating. I think it's great!!!!.....Just kidding :lol:

I think your last post might shed some light on why your post was deleted. You said, among other things...

My post wasnt just about cheaters it was about slow progress on mod lately.

That conflicts with this

General MTA Forum Rules

...Please keep the flaming to it's minimum (never mind this one)

Do not ask for a release date, we will announce when needed

Do not ask for many details 'which will be in the next version', we will announce when needed.... end quote.

As far as me flaming, I always considered flaming ad hominum attacks. What I mainly do is disagree with people usually with facts to back up my point and using logic, I am rarely disagreeable. I don't see how this is considered flaming. I think I do as the rules suggest and "keep it to a minimum".

Hope you feel better.

kfg

I know that old posts and posts relating to the same ? must take up a lot of room after a while on the server.So why dont the admin delete OLD posts, give everyone ,the sensible ones, a chance to speak and be heard, then just delete there post.One more thing, this forum isnt actually doing it job,because after my very simple original post, it has still not been answered.All that has been achieved is that two members of the forum have exchanged blows, then been polite to each other but my question still has not actually been answered.Now then the admin know who the serious players and posters are and who the fools are, so i think the admin should of at least answered my post then deleted it.I think im not asking to much and its only fair.I also think admin like BLOKKER actually seem very patient people willing to help and advise.Its a shame that more admin dont take a leaf out of his book and treat people the same that that man does.Thx for your comments on my recovery.Hope to see you in mta so i can shoot you in the head :) JOKE.

Dont be silly. The other night a guy was flying a car, someone was running on foot faster than my car and some cars drive about 300 kph. Ive seen it myself and i have asked people how they do it. And they told me that they have mod or they have actually edited the vice city files themselfs. Therefore they are CHEATING. And in fact, you must not play mta very much if you have not seen things like that yourself.