I need to race scripter, payment for the service.

Bc#

This user has been requesting another scripters through Skype to copy the entire FFS or TG.

No, no one is going to do that for you, be original and use that little thing you've got in your head.

He also requested in the FFS forums for help with Trial's script that he wanted to add in his server ( lool? xD ).

This user has been requesting another scripters through Skype to copy the entire FFS or TG.

No, no one is going to do that for you, be original and use that little thing you've got in your head.

Yesterday I only record my intention nor are the sands end I go much further, I just want a scripter you can put multiple gamemodes on a single server.

The purpose of this is not relevant.

Yesterday I only record my intention nor are the sands end I go much further, I just want a scripter you can put multiple gamemodes on a single server.

No one will copy FFS/TG for you, learn the damn language ( English and Lua ).

No one will copy FFS/TG for you, learn the damn language ( English and Lua ).

Sorry men I speak Spanish but I try to do what I can to answer