FPS Low And very Lag please solve

Quited

Question

• Answers 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You can't do anything with processors that have locked multiplier ( if you meant overclocking ). You can use Turbo Boost but most likely the system is already using it and overclocking would not help much in this situation, I guess.

You still didn't answer me, does the lag appear in all servers or just in a specific server( or some )?

You can't do anything with processors that have locked multiplier ( if you meant overclocking ). You can use Turbo Boost but most likely the system is already using it and overclocking would not help much in this situation, I guess.

You still didn't answer me, does the lag appear in all servers or just in a specific server( or some )?

All server lag , some maps very lag

?????Problably????? your PC just sucks. Buy new one.

+1

Actually, a Core i3 is a very good processor. It's not a Core i5 neither an i7 but it's very good for a budget. That might not be enough for MTA:SA anyway, though.

Videocard is the main thing that may cause lag. Because my friend and i have the same laptops. All is the same but not the videocard. He has some ati readeon graphics but i got intel HD. He doent got lag at all :shock: and he uses higher resolution, but i have extreme lag :x , so yeah, videocard counts alot.

Videocard is the main thing that may cause lag. Because my friend and i have the same laptops. All is the same but not the videocard. He has some ati readeon graphics but i got intel HD. He doent got lag at all :shock: and he uses higher resolution, but i have extreme lag :x , so yeah, videocard counts alot.

Graphic card is only the main thing when the game is GPU bound. There are lots of games that are CPU bound like BF3.