Robpol86's server

VCPD, thank you for a sincere reply. However, just on a personal note, why would you accept people who act like this into a clan that you would want respected, or at least not hated? Is that a no-no in this gang?

I know not everything is VCPD, but VCPD does it as a GROUP. Whats the difference between one against five?

Thanks again for opening yourself to resolution of this situation... it is much appreciated, probably by others more than myself.

wow first time we've ever talked about vcpd (or vcp) like this without a flame war, awsome :) (and all we needed to do was put Bcrusher in charge and get ride of deathb, bah too bad it was fun)

and Bcrusher, thanks for, uh.. "improving" from what you frist were form when you joined the boards :) but as I do not join the servers much (or at all, which is really irnoic, considering everything) If I do hear of it, youll know, or if rob has problems im pretty sure he'll tell you too :)

Good luck with vcpd, and hope they surpasse vcp's expectations very soon.

and uh true DOES have a good point :)

Thanks Mr.Bill :D I would like to reply to Trues comments on the gang situation. It is nearly impossible to know who is a cheater and who is not when you are playing with someone and they have thier cheats disabled. But after you recruit them they use them THEN is when you can nail them for it. We have had members who didnt cheat and then heard of the cheats and started using them also so we have many different problems with finding out who cheats and who doesnt. We are also having problems with a few people impersonating VCPD and VCP members and even gettin a few members banned for it. So, anyways thanks for listening to my spiels and knowing what VCPD wants out of this and knowing that I at least want to help get it that way. Thanks Again.

Bcrusher,

I was not referring to cheats. That is not where my issue lies.

The issue is verbally abusing and in-game abuse of characters, ganged up on by your gang. Also, I made a note about maturity - I understand you say age isn't a requirement, but shouldn't maturity be, at least to some degree? You have shown maturity by stepping up and taking responsibility to aide in fixing these issues - where is the rest of your group?

I really do appreciate and respect you coming out with aide... but who can help some of these 21, 22 year olds who are in your group with a 7 year old complex?

True:

You are absolutely correct. I am fully aware fo the verbal abuse goin on by not only the members of my clan but members of MTA in general. I have no clue how many players there actually are that play MTA consistently but I am pretty sure VCP and VCPD have a majority of them. Which makes us easier to point out (not saying im tryin to make excuses I'm not, just stating a fact.) I belive that there is abuse goin on all the time in MTA and a lot of the time from a few of my guys. I cannot however punish them by any means because I have no power to do anything to them beside to verbally abuse them (isnt that what we are trying to stop?) I will tell them to tone it down and to try to stop it but some of them have tempers and hate cheats and laggers and blah blah blah I KNOW I hear it from them all the damn time, But there is simply nothing I can do about it. If they cheat tell me and I can ask them to remove thier tags but for verbal abuse on server I have to leave that up to the Moderators. I appreciate the honesty and will listen to anything you have to say. Thanks