Robpol86's server

most of vcpd were a bunch of cocky bastards. no1 said that my server was vcp, but i got the idea because most of vcpd were on my server takin up helf of it, and starting to "control" the non-vcpd people.

im trying to quote a dude, but since the log was turncated when i restarted server, its gone..

I saw a bunch of them on a server the other night. Being cocky is part of the game but it looked like several of them were using perfect aim cheat and either excessive packet loss (600+ping) or reduced damage weapon.dat. At least most of them were killable.

Well if anyone has any REAL proof, get in touch with me (robpol I'll believe you anyways)...

We need to know how our recruits are acting so we can decide to put them in the gang, keep them in training, or kick them out.

PM me, mIRC, or MSN (For those who have it) and I'll get back to you

oh yeah i guess this is good as place as ever

Rob if your ever having problems with certain users on the forums just asked and they can be "fixed". so you dont need to take any shit bout your servers on here.

as for Andy, the only thing there is to do is that you need to understand YOUR gang did something that continuesly bugged rob, to the point of clsing the server, the question shouldnt be, "why" or "when it will be open again?" it shoudl be more like "whats wrong with the vcpd members?" or "who needs to be fixed so this never happens again?" before you blaming others (im not saying you have) you must look at yourself (selves) and see if you might be part of the problem.

being cocky? on public servers? vcp members? NEVER!!!! I guess that goes the lines of bragging too? what did we all have to say about that a while back?

well if only i hadnt restarted the server after that "incident" i could have the log, but the closest i can get is quotes that elmnt (or wtvr) said, which bump has.

[append]

ok, i got sum quotes now

VCPD-Palando: at last no ones using spazs

{VCPD}Elemnt: we put a end to it

{VCP-DeathB}: im saying that i CANT EVEN MEASURE HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THEN U U LITTLE COCKY PIECE OF SHIT

{VCP-DeathB}: your NOTHING to me

{VCPD}Elemnt: no but i don't want anyone to have spas

ADMIN: ignore the wannabe-bullies peeps. use whatever weapon takes your

{VCPD}Elemnt: nobody uses it

>HELI<_iamwas: then well waste that fucking shit

{VCPD}-HeAD: spas is for pussys

JB420: is the spas the auto shotty?

{VCPD}Elemnt: yes

{VCPD}-HeAD killed ChodeGrizler.

{VCPD}Elemnt: its not gonna be used here

{VCPD}Elemnt: you get it and kill someone who ever he kills with it tell me bout it

{VCPD}Elemnt: spas is not gonna be used here

{VCPD}Elemnt: if i tell ya once more itll be a kick and ban

thnx bump, newayz, there, that shows the vcpd pissed me off alot, the leader of vcpd or sum1 in charge needs to start puttin the smak down on bitches like elemnt. [edit] btw, cmon death, u were in there, but u didnt say shit against elemnt... [/edit]

Ok, maybe this isnt my place to say but since DeathB and Iggy have quit or gotten banned from these forums I would like to ask you Rob and Mr. Bill and anyone else who reads this. As Co-leader of VCPD (which kind of puts me in an authority position) I would like to know from those I asked which members are problems and what they did? I want to get rid of all this fighting and accusations and whatever as much as anyone. I do stick up for my guys if they have proof but in certain instances I know that things have gotten into the way of judgement. So as a friend and fellow fan of MTA just let me know so we can handle this problem. Thank You.

Well that was just profound.

I sounded a little like a Jerry Springer closing thought. Did you steal that from him?

_1331500_jerry_springer150.jpg

You and your pictures ;)

As for the log: Why can't people spell and use proper homonyms anymore? :/

VCPD Bcrusher: Its right there in the log, at least one sample. Are you that blind? I have too received shit from VCPD just as a normal player, I notice a lot of bragging, etc. and it really bothers me. How old is the general player in your little group there? 7, 8?

The topic was Andy asking what they did. You showed the text. They tried to set rules about legal weapons (when there is an epidemic of illegal weapon use!) and Elemnt threatened to kick and ban people from YOUR server!

I get it.

Why don't you put something on your banner saying that its not a VCP or VCPD server anything that is not cheating is allowed?

You might also want to add that it's a [KFC] server, just a suggestion :lol:

#

VCPD-Palando: at last no ones using spazs

{VCPD}Elemnt: we put a end to it

{VCP-DeathB}: im saying that i CANT EVEN MEASURE HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THEN U U LITTLE COCKY PIECE OF SHIT

{VCP-DeathB}: your NOTHING to me

{VCPD}Elemnt: no but i don't want anyone to have spas

ADMIN: ignore the wannabe-bullies peeps. use whatever weapon takes your

{VCPD}Elemnt: nobody uses it

>HELI<_iamwas: then well waste that :o shit

{VCPD}-HeAD: spas is for pussys

JB420: is the spas the auto shotty?

{VCPD}Elemnt: yes

{VCPD}-HeAD killed ChodeGrizler.

{VCPD}Elemnt: its not gonna be used here

{VCPD}Elemnt: you get it and kill someone who ever he kills with it tell me bout it

{VCPD}Elemnt: spas is not gonna be used here

{VCPD}Elemnt: if i tell ya once more itll be a kick and ban

elemnt wos in a server wit me yesterday + he used the spas non stop, he can't go round sayin its an illegal gun then usin it himself.

as 4 me i use the spas, i know its really easy 2 kill ppl with but i use it on annoyin ppl in servers who need 2 b the centre on attention

I don't think the point is that he is a hypocrite for using it or when you use the spas. I think robpol was pissed that someone is making that rule on his server and threatening to enforce it!

With people flying buses and using the minigun are we still going to argue with people using the spas? It's legal! I personally don't use it because it's not worth the time to get it. If I kill someone and they drop it, I am using it.

Only an admin of a server should threaten to kick or ban someone according to his own rules and tastes. If I started a server and someone tried to claim it as theirs and ban people when they don't have the authority I would boot them and if I wasn't there I would be pissed when I found out.

How's that for staying on topic?

And no pics

:lol:

[edit] btw, funniest name yet? ChodeGrizler.

True: Yeah I saw the scripts rob put up but I know its not just elemnt that has been pissing people off I as co leader want to know who they all are and what they are doing so noone has to deal with this mess again. I dont know the age group of my clan I, dont put them trough a backround check to get in either, I know they want to join the team so I let them and it has kicked me in the ass a few times. I'm here as a fan of MTA and a friend to a lot of other people on here not just VCP and VCPD. I understand the things said in servers its not just VCPD so you caught one of my guys ....fine he will be delt with but if we are going to put everything on VCP and VCPD then its not fair. We as a whole have done nothing wrong and to get into the clan you MUST not cheat we are very strict against that and we hardly even play on servers where people cheat.Thats why we chose robs server cause it is the most policed server I have found on MTA, therfore a clan who hates cheats can feel safer there to play because there are less cheats, I am sorry for the clan pissing anyone off ,Im sorry for the fact that some people hate it when a clan sticks together and might take over a building and have the others attack it too see if we can hold it well enough. I want to resolve all of this and make it the past.

oh btw, if your going to get element or whats it, get DeathB too, I mean if your going to punish one member for being a compleate SUTPID IDIOT. you might as well punish all the ones you know of, forget whatever status thy have and do what needs to be done.

damn to bad death b is banned this topic would be FUN fun FUN!! :)

either way, bcrusher, if you want when ever I hear of a vcpd or vcp member being an ass, I'll tell you bout it k? and let him be "fixed"

mafia?.... sweet :)

Thank You Mr Bill I would appreciate you telling me what ones you have problems with and we will deal with them if they are VCPD I cannot howerver deal with VCP they are above my head and thats DeathB's and Iggys thing. I appreciate everyone's cooperation in this and VCPD as well as VCP in some cases is working on making things more suitable so no one has a problem with us. I do know that there are some out there who hate us and will always hate us to them I say get a life but to the others good playing with you and hope to do it all the time(except you cheats out there - - T.Row) anyways thanks bill and anyone else who gets in touch with me about this.