Is MTAVC Compatible with Windows ME?

Wouldn't it be more technically accurate to say operating systems based on the NT core, rather than just Windows 2000 and Windows XP?

I do not know about NT4 compatibility, but I am pretty sure it'd run fine on Windows Server 2003 and perhaps even the Longhorn releases... maybe I will give it a try on those, I would expect it to work. :P

• MTA Team

Windows Servger 2003, shit man, you say it urself. It is a stripped down OS build to run servers on, not to use vor playing games on. A lot of ppl use it for that, and sure it runs fine for a while and then the problems start, this doesn't work, that doesn't work. And why? you got a server OS!!!

About LongHorn, LongHorn won't be released before 2006. It runs fine for the moment but takes forever to boot up. And DX integration and stuff is fazr from optimized, beleive me i've been testing LH since build 4008

maybe he thought that windows 2000 meant Windows Millinium [cant spell] Edition. Since that is accociated [cant spell..] with the year 2000. They should of called windows ME "Windows 98 Build -9384". Makes sense and doesn't confuse people

(Oh, and I was a little kid when Windows ME was out, so I saw the boxes at staples and thought it was a windows version make for making a non-windows PC a windows PC. like a phrase, "Windows me!". Yeah...at the time I was running windows 95, and I might of had my Mac w/OS 8.5)

Windows Servger 2003, shit man, you say it urself. It is a stripped down OS build to run servers on, not to use vor playing games on. A lot of ppl use it for that, and sure it runs fine for a while and then the problems start, this doesn't work, that doesn't work. And why? you got a server OS!!!

About LongHorn, LongHorn won't be released before 2006. It runs fine for the moment but takes forever to boot up. And DX integration and stuff is fazr from optimized, beleive me i've been testing LH since build 4008

Becasue it is stripped down, it doesn't have useless junk to stop you. Besides, its based off of the XP core - so why would problems "just come out of nowhere" if they dont on XP? That makes no sense. Your title says "Developer" - you should know enough about how computers work to know your statement is 100% false.

What is Windows 2000? A workstation OS. What about 2000 Advanced Server? A server OS. So, even though they're based on the same core, you'd expect 2000 Advanced Server to be less compatible with a given application just becuase of its title and extras bundled with it?