xG| Xtreme Gamers looking for a good scripting!

Mondim^^

xglogo.png

Hello all,

xG aka Xtreme Gamers is a multigaming community, we will do soon 2 years. We are popular and sometimes our servers are full.

Our website: http://www.xg-clan.com or http://www.xg-clan.pt

We are looking for a good scripter, the scripter will get 50% of donations in MTA.

We already have awesome and 100% own scripts, so we now need a good scripter to fix or do a userpanel and maybe plan a multi gamemode.

If you are interested send me a PM or post something here to contact you.

Current screenshot from our server:

210x18g.jpg

11sjsys.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

LOCK THIS TOPIC

Hey all,

So, today its an important date for xG-MTA as some of you might know(leaders and co leaders). So i want to share this awesome annoucement with our community. As you may know unfortunetely our old scripter called Cadu12 decided to leave us, we raise our heads and we decided to look further, we risk or well we decided to talk with one of the bests MTA scripters, we was trying some months ago but he is really hard and all of you will know why, because he is really good. He calls UAEpro, he's from United Arab Emirates United%20Arab%20Emirates.png and he's 19 years old. He have a clan called Ghosts Empire (ge), the clan have skilled and nice players and all of us decided to merge, it was the best for both clans. It will be just 1 clan, all the clans in scoreboard will be deleted, they will come to xG, they are around 10, we will raise the slots to 35 but some inactive members will be kicked from our team.

Ghosts Empire did an video, explaining more what will happend. (thanks for video guys)

I just wanna say a big welcome to Ghosts Empire! I hope to get nice times with you guys!

As I said, UAEpro is a awesome scripter and I decided to take some screenshots, just check it out:

userpanel/toptimes: here you can change car color, lights color, buy awesomes wheels with mods for the car, see your and all stats, who have more toptimes, more cash, more playtime, you can also change some settings, all of it you can see in screenshots.

a5g7lz.jpg

x6g7yg.jpg

2cfuu68.jpg

xqerer.jpg

2gtp6dv.jpg

We will give more news soon, the server stills with old scripts, but soon it will change, just stay around.

Cheers! :cool: ]