Making my own adjustments.

Guest Minaru

No,

This is against the EULA, and for a reason, there are many built in limits in the engine gtavc uses, adding additional vehicles and weapons can easily prevent the mod from working at all, not to mention the fact anything you added would not be syncd with the other players that join the game.

well, the other person would have the same files as me.

and putting in a couple more vehicle spawns would cause it to not work? That doesn't make sense... the game has far more spawns than MTA, and a LOT more weapon spawns :(

Thanks for answering.

• MTA Team

We use the game in a different way then R* did, they devided it into sections since there is only one person in one section, we have to load the entire map at once since there can be a lot of people in a lot of sections, therefore we can only put about 80 vehicles in the entire map whereas R* could place 80 vehicles in one section, but don't worry, we are ooking for a solution for the next version

• MTA Team

it is not yet proven he can do the 1000 vehicles and yes performance will suffer under it. He can do it in 2 ways and probably used a combination. First of all he is prolly gonne use the areas again which we see in single player and second : he prolly enlarged the stack space. Now this is illegal since it requires altering the exe.

I agree, show them exactly how you wish to modify it and how it will benefit the mod, and simply tell them there will be no other alterations that might void the copyright protection etc. Or pehaps make the client do it before the exe is run, then replace all original coding when the game is exited...dunno what kind of time that would take tho, for the client i mean

what about adding more jumps to the stunt server?

My friend and I ride around a lot and go "Oh man, I so want to jump up there! Need more jumps!" but we can't add them ourselves :(

PS: (edit) Glad to hear about the more vehicles in newer versions! And I appreciate you taking the time and actually saying why you can't have more than suchandsuch amount of cars etc. That explains a lot :)

You rock, blok! (Ha! I kill me, now wheres the cat!)

it is not yet proven he can do the 1000 vehicles and yes performance will suffer under it. He can do it in 2 ways and probably used a combination. First of all he is prolly gonne use the areas again which we see in single player and second : he prolly enlarged the stack space. Now this is illegal since it requires altering the exe.

Prolly Blokker ?? What is Prolly ???

:P