Mr.Hat sucks

Mr.Death

im not the fourm idiot what about that stupid person who said that she found a time mashne and there was the doctor chaseing her saying destroy the time mashne my spelling sucks and know that. and why am i the fourm idiot my cereted my self and I am sorry for those how i have ofended ok maby you are the fourm idoit who insaults people

Stop you are making me spam! lol I am not trying to picking on you, I like that you sort of owned up to making this up, you just make it too easy. Have someone read my first post in this thread to you (slowly). You will see that I originally passed on posting in here because I thought it would have been deleted. My real criticism is with the people that would take you seriously.

btw

Stop typing with your feet and get back in school.

its fun watching you guys argue. :P

Ok, I am done after this one. If pokepets is commenting then it's time to move on.

We are not arguing we are agreeing. Mr.Hat/Death is honest about himself and I am agreeing. Please read the other posts and you will see my gripe is with those that wanted that thread to continue. The only other person I have ever gone back and forth with was WhitePaul03 and I think it is clear in both cases that they are idiots. So I don't think I have a record of being a bully. Again I rest my case.

btw,

Pokepets I told you in the game that I thought you were up to something but I wasn't sure you were cheating. You swore that you didn't cheat and I took you at your word and told you that I would leave you alone. then you post this

well... I'm not exactly "driving on water" I have some sort of map mod that covers the water part of Vice City
in the modded files thread. hmm...

Sorry you piled on?

I am only 9 ok my spelling is the troots and i made a new clan the Mr clan its my clan and i wish to keepit mine :twisted: and yes KungfuGrip and me are agreeing not argueing. but i will argue with some one if they want to for fun. o I OWN the [Mr] Clan this is proof and if you some thing to say agast it stick it up your ass and blow it out... Im useing [Mr]Mr.Hat know. and is useing a swiming hack cheating

I am only 9 ok my spelling is the troots and i made a new clan the Mr clan its my clan and i wish to keepit mine :twisted: and yes KungfuGrip and me are agreeing not argueing. but i will argue with some one if they want to for fun. o I OWN the [Mr] Clan this is proof and if you some thing to say agast it stick it up your ass and blow it out

Damnit I keep trying to get out and I keep getting pulled back in. I don't care what you post after this in this thread I will trash my computer before I reply. See you in other threads.

First of all I am eight and a half. You are a 9 year old lawyer? From canada umm I mean Florida you cannot be believed about anything that is the problem with being a liar.

Here is where I get the canadian laywer thing. Plus you spelling is getting worse if you look at your post history.

you can't sue the person who uses it you have to sue the person who made it, its like that with bootleg movies, well at least in canada it is, don't :o with me because im candian, and no we don't say eh and no doubt aboot it and shit like that, that shit was make from a show some people made in the 70's

You are funny though and you are helping me pass the time because no one else seems to be contributing right now. Man I am like that cool excop down on his luck detective from every bad movie. I Rock max!!

Super Fuck ing funny. Well stomp your hands and clap your feet, I'm a retard and I can't be beat. Thanks for that I have been in a funk today.

btw,

i wasn't arguing

Damn, I can't stop I am like freaking Corky over here. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Please make sure you have never been sucked in to a dumb argument with fellow tard before you criticize me.

XLife wrote:

magus just live with it,.......

lets just leave it at that

I did, people were just hacking up my posts, and I was responding to them...

I guess we have all been there. Damn I need a nappy poo, I am cranky today. Sorry

Great picture Magnus I agree and point taken, I am a retard but I can't help it today, I promise I am usually reasonable.