Fast as a rocketcar :O

Ton

Hello,

I saw this dude driving very hard on a PCJ600. Some cheat. I would like to do it but people would say I'm bad and I don't want to :'(.

So maybe it's a nice idea for in a next version, as an option serverdudes can give to their (stunt)servers. The acceleration must be just a bit faster, but the top speed about 20 times faster. :P Man, you could do some nice stunts! :)

And of course you should get points like in Tony Hawk bitchassproskateboarding. A counter. And after a stunting round ends you'll see the 3 winners on a winnersthing.

Cool.

Greetz, Big_Boss_Man

That super-fast thing was either A: a cheat or B: he was tapping on the lean forward key (this makes you go faster due to some oddity of the bikes).

Sounds like an interesting idea, although I can see how people would disagree with super-fast bikes...

That super-fast thing was either A: a cheat or B: he was tapping on the lean forward key (this makes you go faster due to some oddity of the bikes).

Sounds like an interesting idea, although I can see how people would disagree with super-fast bikes...

So it's an option.
wudn't super fast bikes cause lots of crashes, i.e. game crashes

but i like ur tony hawk's idea of points

u cud ave a scoreboard like Money best height best distance best flips best rotation

then it would add a competition scenario

Yeah, that would be nice.

But why would the superfast bikes cause crashes? Because the area got to load fasten? :S

...some oddity of the bikes

It's not an oddity, anyone whos ridden a real motorcycle will know that crouching low over the petrol tank will boost your speed a little due to the lowering of wind resistance, thats why it has the same effect in VC

As for a money scoreboard perhaps you folks should read the manual:

MANUAL: 'In this first version the money is not displayed on the scoreboard, this will be addressed in future versions of the stunt server'