GTA3T - Another Multiplayer Mod!!

Actually, I meant the Moderators (well, I meant xerox) I know he can stand up for himself, but I would just like to let you know that I don't like it either if you call him an asskisser just because hes willing to give Draco and TrunksTom some credibility until they are proven right or wrong. Just let it go... We'll see if they can create what they claim. If not, you guys can always play our mod, right? hehe...

My post about xerox had to do with his wish to run my ass over as he posted in ggm forums for posting about how I liked ggm over gta3t (non existant) and when I was mad these forums were locked.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trunkstom came up with some news today....Release date moved to the next month.....Maybe in a month and a half (And that's the time of making the GUI to work??). Anyway between May 1st and June 15th there is a small big difference...Maybe the June 15th is more realistic and will be the real date... For whom that are too lazy to go at the GTA3T's forum and look at the news.....I'll post them here for you...=)

Posted 05.05.2003

Title: Website Update + Draco STATUS

Hi Guys,

today, bad + good news!

@ first, The bad:

1. Draco has Problems with the time!

he can't work for the version in the next time.

2. Release of 0.1 in 1 month and a half !

And that's the earliest date he can handle!

It's not sticked but it's realistic!

The good:

1. in 2 days the first Screenshots of 0.1

2. I called him by phone [we talked 30min or so]

3. have sucess for the website!

4. update it tomorrow

Sorry guys, but i'm in the holidays for the next 2 weeks.

I can update maybe every evening, but i don't know.

Hope for it, it's very hot :)!

So at least we have news about Dracoblue and we'll have a screenshot(A true one this time) of GTA3T 0.1...

posts are deleted manix

tintin - i said that really on behalf of the mta team, which you were rubbishing beforehand. But since you seem to be on the offensive over gta3t, i still say that we wait, or let the guys release a screen or something.

I doubt trunk would be coned into this, unless it is his joke, but i still believe that the mod is real, just that its only begun development, and they have tried to do too much.

Manix heh, A month and a half to complete the easiest part? If you saw the status page everything but the gui was either 100% or 90% done and that was on the 27th. Also seeing as Draco was last posting on the 29th, why the heck did he not know it was not going to be released the next day but still needed a month and a half more? I mean come on. Does he think we are fools.

Either his status page is a total lie, or the whole project is. There is no way he could have been 100% done with the hard parts in less time than the simple part will take him. BTW Id like some screenshots of something that clearly is not from ggm or mta.

OK!

I don't know what i can say!

I'm Draco? LOL, nice :)...

Sorry, thats absolute WORST!

I'm Tom and he[Draco] is Jan. :wink:

Sorry, for the explain of this shit it needs :

- a good english

- time

i have none of these things, sry guys!

But it's interessting,how you piss of hard work and

people they work for it.

I don' know what i can say!

But one,

IT'S NOT THE GUI ALONE!

AND,

MTA:

Gameplay 97 % !! what's ready? DM!

3% of the Gameplay are CTW + other , LOL!

Such a worst! Draco needs time because

he must work for school and REAL LIFE...

He has no Internet, but @ Wednsday he

has Internet Acess [school] and send by

a e-mail Screenshots!

But, i don't answer this lies too!

It's hard, we became a KICK IN THE ASS

for HARD WORK...

And i hope nobody of you download the

MOD or see the Screens...

cya, Tom

PS: I can't change the Site, Draco has the FTP Data and more...

But @gta3t.com a new Design in the next Time.

But you guys wait for 0.3b !

Oooh, i want to see a Proof for MTA!

I have none! A movie where

i can see 1 person they walk... WOW!

Many screenshots, i can make those screens in 20min...

I WANT A PROOF, HELLO? you can't understand me?

I WANT NO SCREENS, NO MOVIES!

I WANT A FUCKING 0.3b or a SHUT UP!

You say, MTA has a proof, 0.1 and 0.2!

What we can see @0.2 or 0.1?

It's code from the AdminConsole and 20 lines code or so...

WOW, big WORK! Great proof...

Don't say to us we have no proofs, you have no proofs to!

Sry for the explosion but what those people

write is too hard for me :evil: ...

GTA#t HAS NO PROOF OF ANYTHING!!! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Honeslty I don't give a damn, I mean just another mod BOO WHOO!!! STOP COMPLAINING who cares if trunkstorm's is real or not? if it's not, he'll be brought out like the dirty liar he is, IF IT IS REAL well yeah good for him! yippy! :)

trunkstorm i think you need to learn proper english m8 you just told us to tell you to shutup!

I WANT A PROOF, HELLO? you can't understand me?

I WANT NO SCREENS, NO MOVIES!

I WANT A FUCKING 0.3b or a SHUT UP!

okokok. Trunk, calm down. Tintin has started a whole lot of shit in here (please take it to the gta3t forums if you have issues tintin =)

I still believe the mod is real, but it is a major work in progress, and nothing should be expected of this, or any mod.

Come on people, give these guys a chance. Its just one programmer, like in ggm, and luckily he made his without anyone knowing (smart move in hindsight barna =).

According to the forums, screens are to be released in a couple of days, so even if they are not released.... give the guys some time.

A good answer :lol: !!

GTA3t has no proof, right!

Everyone how think it's a fake!

ok nice, but don't post it!

Think what you want but don't post it...

Tomorrow is here a Screenshot

(when Draco work good)...

And by ya think, i phnoed with him, ya know!

And the first Screenshot of GTA3t is NO FAKE ;)!

It's progged in delphi it see like GTA3 but it's a

picture, it's the client in GTA3t 0.01 or so.

A first edition with a GGM Server Browser, LOL!

A good answer :lol: !!

GTA3t has no proof, right!

Everyone how think it's a fake!

ok nice, but don't post it!

Think what you want but don't post it...

Tomorrow is here a Screenshot

(when Draco work good)...

And by ya think, i phnoed with him, ya know!

And the first Screenshot of GTA3t is NO FAKE ;)!

It's progged in delphi it see like GTA3 but it's a

picture, it's the client in GTA3t 0.01 or so.

A first edition with a GGM Server Browser, LOL!

Awesome screenshots on your site! Hey everyone go check out the amazing screenshots he posted yesterday. NOT

Dude trunkstorm yet again you have nothing. You didnt even post an excuse/explaination as to why you didnt post these screenshots. What happened this time? Did dracoblues electricity get shut off?

Yeah that's true!! 2 days ago he said ''I will post a screenshot tommorow'', yesterday he didn't said why he don't post one but said ''I will post a screenshot tommorow'', and NOW? Where is the f*cking screenshot(s)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe i'm stupid but can someone explain this to me :

"Tomorrow is here a Screenshot

(when Draco work good)... "

I understand the "Tomorrow is here a Screenshot" part, but i can't make anything clever from the rest of the text.

hmm - tintin - could you please reply in regard to the screen

please just dont discard it as fake... I think an apology is in order tintin =)

Actually, it clearly is a fake. I could have made a better one too. He forgot to photoshop the points! Heh. 23 kills zero points! Sad. I was expecting at least a faked screenshot that it didnt take 2 seconds to tell.

Also were is the connection dialogs., The server dialogs? Its a poorly dont sceenshot and if you blow up the pictiure you can clearly see the text is not the same pixelation as the rest the image it was added later. I am talking about the bottom part of the screen.

Also the radar is incorrect. It shows 3 enemies when there is only 1! Also why is the enemy fbi agent not even looking at him? Not facing him? Not attacking him? Dont try and say these things like the scoring have not been implemented as on the status page all that stuff is supposedly 100% done.

Sad Sad Sad. Next time at least remember to fake the score too when faking the kills. If anything I think an appology to ME is in order. Manix and I are the onlu ones who seem to care about truth.