GTA3T - Another Multiplayer Mod!!

There's another Multiplayer Mod that will be released soon! It's seem to me to be a really nice mod!! Look at the list of some features that will be included in GTA3T:

:arrow: not changing the gta3.exe

:arrow: players on the radar

:arrow: walking-synchro

:arrow: shooting-synchro

:arrow: You can choose your Model

:arrow: Ingamechat

:arrow: Menue in gta3

-And Different Gamemodes like:

:arrow: Deathmatch

:arrow: TeamDeathmatch

:arrow: Capture the Flag

:arrow: Taxidriver

:arrow: Catch me!

:arrow: ...

The release date of this great new mod is in a few weeks! 21.4.03 was only the CLOSED Beta release!!But GTA3T still near!!(At least I think and I hope so...)

RELEASE DATE:Unknown...=(

Go visit the official GTA3T's website at http://www.dracoblue.de/gta3T for more informations and news...

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and its no hoax? nice! this will be sweet.. 3 mp mods.. 3 times the fun! once they are all done, i'm going to make (for myself i guess) a program that lists mta servers, ggm servers, and gta3t servers all in one big list, and when you join one, it will launch the coorispoding app..

Edited by Guest

Yeah me 2 everydays I go on the computer and see if there's any news of one of the 3 mods!! Hehe And yeah....I hope 2 that these mods will be compatible with Vice City.

and its no hoax?

No!! This isn't a hoax!! Hehe First I though that it was 2 but,after I saw that GTA3T had a site and a forum,I saw that it wasn't!!

once they are all done, i'm going to make (for myself i guess) a program that lists mta servers, ggm servers, and gta3t servers all in one big list, and when you join one, it will launch the coorispoding app..

When you'll have done this program,could you send me a copy 2 plz?? It would be great to have all servers in only 1 program!! :)

Yeah! But we really don't know when mta 0.3b will be released....Maybe before GTA3T!!(I think I'm dreaming :wink:) But anyway,I know that both will roxx!!!!! And playing GGM doesn't really make the time goes faster until mta 0.3b because GGM isn't enough advanced... :?

And it's not 0.03b it's 0.3b!!! :-P

Yeah that's right...Finally,tommorow is only a closed beta.Hehe I don't think they'll release it within 2 weeks...With the things they told me,it's seem to me that they're really far from the release!! So now I'm sure that mta 0.3b will be released before GTA3T...

I have to see this first, before I believe it. To change all the menues, and NOT altering the gta3.exe, well... I dunno, I have doubts about this mod. Their website looks all crappy too... (not that mine is much better, but still) I just don't know...

I have to see this first, before I believe it. To change all the menues, and NOT altering the gta3.exe, well... I dunno, I have doubts about this mod. Their website looks all crappy too... (not that mine is much better, but still) I just don't know...

:roll: ...

The Website from the French "Team" looks GREAT!

And it was a fake...

By the Release of MTA looks the Website more crappy

as the Website from GTA3t now :-D...