My VC is modified! :O

Thats right if you want to play MTA you should uninstall any and all mods, if you still wan to have the mods and still want to play online but dont want to go tru the problem of uninstalling them eachtime just make 2 installs first make it mod free , and then copy it somewhere else on your harddrive and mod that one so you will have one for offline modded play and one for online nono modded play , have fun! :D

Thats right if you want to play MTA you should uninstall any and all mods, if you still wan to have the mods and still want to play online but dont want to go tru the problem of uninstalling them eachtime just make 2 installs first make it mod free , and then copy it somewhere else on your harddrive and mod that one so you will have one for offline modded play and one for online nono modded play , have fun! :D
Well, I think I can live without mods. :D

Im not talking about like...the speed and that type of thing...

Im talking about the models...

And im asking a question...no need to get all defensive and cock an attitude...simple questions deserve simple answers...not wize ass remarks...

asthetic mods, like changeing your skin, doesnt effect gameplay, and is perfectly acceptable, however, map mods, handling mods, or any mod that effects the game is completetly wrong, and if you are caught using them, you will be probably be kicked, and possibly banned from the servers.

so no one cares about aescetic mods? i have always wondered if they were acceptable. it would be kind of nice to have some real world cars that look better (e.g. the skyline) instead of the cheetah :) can any developer/mod confirm this? is there a chance these will screw ur game if u use them?

-note- im talking about AESCETIC MODS, ---NOT--- mods that alter gameplay in ANY way