• O.K. (It Needed That Something?)
    • Bad! (& Did Not Enjoy) :(

Stunt Mania,

Its Back Again And Here Are The Links:

Stunt Mania V3

(High Quality)

-------------------------

(Hosted By: TheGamersAlliance)

Download: :arrow:Mirror #1 (Direct Link)

(Hosted By: Andyroososoft)

Download: :arrow:Mirror #2 (Direct Link)

-

Stunt Mania V2

(Low Quality)

Download: :arrow:Mirror #2 (Direct Link)

-

Stunt Mania V1

(Low Quality)

Download: :arrow:Mirror #2 (Winzip Format)

-

Thanx For Hosting Me: :idea:

Andyroososoft:

http://redasses.homestead.com/ViceCityStunts.html

&

TheGamersAlliance: :idea:

http://www.gamersalliance.com

Edited by Guest

Very nice work. Its about time someonoe came out with a good video. Seemed like we were never going to get out of that trend of every knew video being worst then the last. This is a video TGA is truely proud to host. Anyone thinking of making a vid should deffinetly watch this first. Why not learn from the best?

Nice work and i can't wait to see the next one.

10/10

man, when u gave me the link on msn, i thought it would be like the rest, but u proved urself dude. I'm not about to give it a rating uotta 10, cuz i dont like doing it cuz wut u mark it is only personally correct, and sometimes has a big impact on people just about to download it, even if the r8ing is really good!

I'd say the quality is fantastic, best ive seen. how did u do it? (PM me! :D)

The stunts far exceeded normal, up there with me and thargore!

Editing and synching were sometimes ok, but even tho the song wuz hard to synch with, there were sum good climaxes in the song that u could've used for a more dramatic effect

Although, the music definately resembles ur a true stunter dude! keep up the good work! my AMPT REEL doea have sum competition after all!!!

Want me to host it on my site in case nething should happen to TGA?? :twisted::twisted::twisted:

hahaha, just jokin about the TGA part, but i will host it in case ne servers r down, ill put it on right now cuz i know ur answer dude. we gotta make a vid together sumtime, since im just starting to come out of serious stunting, due to the fact that almost all of the originality is gone!!!

L8er man - - happy stunting - - - - - Andyroososoft

This is by far Lb's best video, not only does it beat out the great v1 but it also beats out v1 and v2 put together, you gotta hand to to LB hes byfar the best stunter ive seen here....

12/10

Hmm.. seems like the responses seem to be slowin down.. (I would really like to see how much you guys liked/disliked my vid. :roll: ) Yeah the next gta game I will definitely be one of the stunters for there after I get a good feeling of the game :wink: . Well I just hoped you guys enjoyed it? 8):D

*Edit*

I just visited andyroososoft's site and I just discovered he added me a spot for my videos! 8) (Thanx alot bro :wink: )

*You can visit it here*

http://redasses.homestead.com/highonwheels.html

Nice job man it looks great :D

Edited by Guest
Not the most amazing vid I've ever seen, but definitely in my top 3.

Hey, thats not bad! I don't mind my video bein #1 or anything ... I could care less if u really hated it.. I just want you to enjoy the movie and carry on with your life :D:wink: ... I only want yaz to enjoy it.... thats all... :wink: (I am just worried about that part really..)

Glad to see you liked it though :)8)

Yeah.. If I am gonna come out with a v4... 8) (MAYBE!?) I would like to hear what you would like to see more in it? or anything!? Also I have added a poll so for you people who don't feel like postin your feelings about it you can take a easy shortcut by votin! :wink:

I hope I have ur support. -Thanx :D

nice vid :D i like the landing of the airport jump.

+finnaly some better sound (not like v1 and v2)

I'd say the quality is fantastic, best ive seen. how did u do it? (PM me! )

let me guess: game rezolution=800*600, halfscreen, 30fps.

i wonder y nobody is using these settings :roll: my avi's look xactly like yours, even at fullscreen enjoyable ;)

cya (or c ur v4 heheh)

Actually I Recoded Like So...

Screen Res: 640x480

At FullScreen :)

42 Stunts (All Landed) 8)

*I am glad... truely glad to see u liked it.

You must not be a techno fan?

I liked the other music but since this was v3..... Might was well make something really different :wink:

Hehe... v4 might not come for a long time... (Its gets a little boring after awhile and finding the *New* spots is harder than hell and it seems that each version is taking at least 2x long than the last.... :cry: )

ohhh well. :lol:

Hey, thanx.. yeah the tricks were mostly luck on them spins. Anyways, yeah it did look great. why not try to impress the audience with some spins and grinds. :wink: Just happy to see that you liked it. 8)

The upside down grind of the hotel was my personal favorite. & most luck of the whole thing :)

*enjoy* :P