Problems with saved maps

Stylez

Hello. Few days ago i begun to map race map, i had over 2k lines of objects in my .map file when i saved the map.

But next day i opened my saved map with map editor,and i saw that half of my map work was disappeared. Then i immediately opened my .map file with notepad++ to check if it contains same amount of objects. Yes, there still was 2k lines of objects. But those 2k of objects didn't appeared in map editor and map editor test mode. i was using MTA. 1.3.1 version.

Then to solve this problem i searched on different forums, and i found the solution for this problem in this topic Fixing Bugged editor(Shits) in ffsgaming forum, tutorials section.(i don't know why i cant put full url link?)

But it didn't helped me with my problem... I also tried to delete editor_dump and editor_test folders, but still objects don't show up in map editor.

Later i saw a map video on https://www.youtube.com/user/nitrontv?feature=results_main channel, and i noticed that most of maps where he films, version of MTA is 1.2

so i decided to install MTA 1.2 to check if it solves my problems.. i also deleted editor_dump and editor_test folders and turned off auto-save function as it shows on ffsgaming topic. But problem is still there, and i cant figure out why my map editor cant open maps fully loaded?!!?

Please anyone help to solve this problem

BTW. i cant understand how professional mappers manage to save their maps correctly. Without having any problems like mine.

P.s my English is poor :]

Edited by Guest

I think i fixed the problem i don't know how, but i did it. Here is what i did :

1. Updated MTA 1.2 version to latest 1.2 version.

2. Started server.bat typed in "start editor".

3. Deleted editor_test and _dump folders.

4. Disabled auto-save function in editor.

5. Mapped all day long without any issues. 8)