Ideas

GoDLiKE

Ok.. I really like the concept of free for all, BUT would it be possible to link servers for the next mta? for example, MTA already has over 130 servers world wide.. What if these was linked to 1 huge server like sony's Planetside? It would be like a real online city... Another idea is you should be able to buy property like houses etc, but add more places to buy.. and make the area as if it was a garage for example i park my car on MY property and it doesnt just disappear. it will stay there for as long as i own my property.. Also more services would be cool.. like Taxi Driver, Police, Ambulance, FBI, Swat, Army, Bus Driver... also theres not many cars in 0.2.2.. add more cars! and put them in places as they would appear in real life for example a parking lot or a drive way by a house... Also you should not be able to find a gun on the side walk, The nearest M4 would be at the Army Base and protected by people that choose the Army team.. Ammunation should be back with a synced ped working inside, and you should be able to gain money by killing people, robbing banks and corner shops, taxi driving and etc im sure theres more ideas for this that i cant think of right now

not really an RPG game... you can still have the freewill.. but this would just make it more realistic thus GTA is built on realism, just thought it would match up perfectly with mta... and about the lag problem, make it so people so far away dont sync and only syncs on the radar, they just sync like the people currently on MTAs version right now.. only sync the people in range with animations. and as for people with 56k, well lets just say we dont need these people to play MTA anyway since they just create lag to the game. there should be a ping limit of below 250 or automatic kick to prevent lag

Another idea i was thinking of... Since the MTA server would be up 24/7 like most... it would be highly be suggested setting the clock to real time example 1 minute is 1 minute in the game, and also sync this time... Passenger Drive By Shootings wouldn't be so bad (im only thinking realism here) also you should add the capability to mount on the helicopter so you can shoot from it as you do in that mission with Lance driving the heli...

Another idea i was thinking of... Since the MTA server would be up 24/7 like most... it would be highly be suggested setting the clock to real time example 1 minute is 1 minute in the game, and also sync this time... Passenger Drive By Shootings wouldn't be so bad (im only thinking realism here) also you should add the capability to mount on the helicopter so you can shoot from it as you do in that mission with Lance driving the heli...

That time idea is good!

But you can aslo control the weather:

1 socket to http://www.weeronline.com/ and fill in ur zip-code or country or city and u have real weather

also to make the game more intresting i was wondering if its possible to "drug deal" like you spawn as a drug dealer, you have 8 or 9 cases of drugs and you have to distribute them around the city.. you sell each for 1500$ - 2000$ depending on how much the person wants to give and you give them the money by typing .give $2000 NameHere then the drug dealer types .give cocaine 1 but as a drug dealer you should be able to have like 9 or 10 types of drugs for each case that you have for example

Marijuana

Cocaine

Ecstasy

LSD

Crack

Acid

Alcohol

Each one of these drugs have a blur effect... Alcohol isn't so hard to find it should be in Ocean Hotel, Malibu and Pole Posistion (also if possible make the cutscene area "Biker Bar" accessible and add some alcohol in there too) . With the money earned in selling drugs you shall be able to buy cars from sunshine autos, guns, alcohol,buying property, Pay N Spray, hardware tools from "Screw This" and the other hardware shops, and more drugs.

Another thing I was thinking of earlier... I hate telling people where i am all the time for a meeting to gang up, then 20 other guys come in and kill me when im simply waiting for my friend to show up... If possible add some kind of Private Messaging system and also add a Give Posistion on Radar feature for example i type .give pos FriendsName and i will be on his radar until i type .stop pos FriendsName

This is a good feature for cops in general like for example if they need back-up

Thats all i can think of for now...

Im sure they wouldn't take long or be hard to implant into MTA

Edit: and also when you just start out in the game, you start out with 500$ when you die everything resets and you lose everything you own. just like it would be in real life, a player should be very feared of a persons gun in MTA, you die and its over with back to square 1

also to make the game more intresting i was wondering if its possible to "drug deal" like you spawn as a drug dealer, you have 8 or 9 cases of drugs and you have to distribute them around the city.. you sell each for 1500$ - 2000$ depending on how much the person wants to give and you give them the money by typing .give $2000 NameHere then the drug dealer types .give cocaine 1 but as a drug dealer you should be able to have like 9 or 10 types of drugs for each case that you have for example

Marijuana

Cocaine

Ecstasy

LSD

Crack

Acid

Alcohol

Each one of these drugs have a blur effect... Alcohol isn't so hard to find it should be in Ocean Hotel, Malibu and Pole Posistion (also if possible make the cutscene area "Biker Bar" accessible and add some alcohol in there too) . With the money earned in selling drugs you shall be able to buy cars from sunshine autos, guns, alcohol,buying property, Pay N Spray, hardware tools from "Screw This" and the other hardware shops, and more drugs.

Another thing I was thinking of earlier... I hate telling people where i am all the time for a meeting to gang up, then 20 other guys come in and kill me when im simply waiting for my friend to show up... If possible add some kind of Private Messaging system and also add a Give Posistion on Radar feature for example i type .give pos FriendsName and i will be on his radar until i type .stop pos FriendsName

This is a good feature for cops in general like for example if they need back-up

Thats all i can think of for now...

Im sure they wouldn't take long or be hard to implant into MTA

Edit: and also when you just start out in the game, you start out with 500$ when you die everything resets and you lose everything you own. just like it would be in real life, a player should be very feared of a persons gun in MTA, you die and its over with back to square 1

BTW sorry for the long post. just a superb list of idea's

• 2 weeks later...
Can you make MTA VC able to allow us to play the whole game multiplayer like do all the game missions 2 player

That was pretty fun in Diablo II. It could work fairly well since Vice-City has so many missions that are arranged like a branch instead of being finished one after another, you could each be doing a different one if you wanted to.