MTA Skins?

:roll::roll: Stop giving incorrect answers dgtadude :roll::roll: ,

SOMETIMES its a skinbug,but on the character select screen you see 6 charcters to choose form , but under each there are diff skins, like cop has cop lance and cop tommy, racer has all 3 or was it 4 members of the love fist band ,robbers has 4 diff robbers tommy , hillary and the safe guuy and phil etcetcetc,these are some of the deathmathc server i havent told any that there are on the stunt server, in the stunt server the same applies you see 6 but there are diff skins under each class.

SOMETIMES its a skinbug,but on the character select screen you see 6 charcters to choose form , but under each there are diff skins, like cop has cop lance and cop tommy, racer has all 3 or was it 4 members of the love fist band ,robbers has 4 diff robbers tommy , hillary and the safe guuy and phil etcetcetc,these are some of the deathmathc server i havent told any that there are on the stunt server, in the stunt server the same applies you see 6 but there are diff skins under each class.

Did you even read this? He said sometimes its the skinbug. Otherwise he got a "sub-skin". Like lets say in stunt mode. You choose the Candy Suxx model. Sometimes when you get ingame you don't have that model. You have a different stripper. So NO. This isn't a hack some people are using.

:roll::roll: Stop giving incorrect answers dgtadude :roll::roll: ,

yeah man Sorry about that . I was kinda busy when i wrote this and did not read the full question . :( Sorry again :cry: