41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite char.

• Cop
    • Robber
    • Mexican
    • Sailor
    • Crusador
    • Racer

my fav is the vice city crusader. no team. no armor. no real special weapon. no regenerating health. the perfect fair-fight guy. everyone else is a pussy. cops are good for teampplay though, mexicans kill each other way to much. robbers are just stupid. every little wannabe-thug that comes on plays as a robber, its pathetic. they should be removed, along with the sailors. actually, the teams need a serious overhaul, its way too unbalanced.

Edited by Guest

Cops, Mexis 'n Sailors suck, ppl play them most coz advantages. Crusader is good but only 1 skin, robbers have no SMG or AR or Thrown Wpn, I use them coz they're fun. U saying that everyone else is a pussy and should be a Crusader?

Teams may need some balancing (well, I kill mexis, sailors and cops easily, but crusaders kill me most, since no noobs play them...)

i like all the classes but the cop for very diff reasons.

racer - he starts with that nice little machine gun that it is funny as hell when u kill mex's with it :P

sailer - he starts with average guns, but if you can kill someone who has better guns, he ends up being the best class in the game due to the health regen, hes my favorite!

mex - sure he has the m60, but mex's get slaughtered if u fight them right. they are just not as powerful as everyone thinks they are

robber - ohhhhh the stubby, what a wonderful toy :P

crusader - dont really like his main gun, its kind of a poor cross between the m4 and the m60. its got the ammo limit of a m4, half the damage of a m60, and a poor firing rate like the m60. hes fun every once in awhile, but i mainly dont like him due to his gun

cop - his shotgun is pretty poor, but it does have a fairly good firing rate, and all u really need to do is pick up a stubby and u have his armor advantage :P

U saying that everyone else is a pussy and should be a Crusader?
no, i was saying the other player classes are, since they all have some sort of advantage.
sailer - he starts with average guns, but if you can kill someone who has better guns, he ends up being the best class in the game due to the health regen, hes my favorite!

this is what i mean. why does the sailor get a health regen, but no one else? then again, whats the point of having regenerating health in the first place? why do only cops get armor? and why is it only 50? this is what i mean about unbalanced. and the m60 should be laying out for everyone to grab like in the first vc mta, i see no reason why i need to kill some mexican to get it...

You guys should keep in mind that you are the actual betatesters when it comes to gameplay / balancing. I collect all the information about what people think, then we will try and make the game so that it suits everybody fine. I think by introducing the specialties like armor for cops and health regeneration, there is more variety to the classes. I agree that the game is not balanced as it is now, but rest assured that we do not ignore the input we are getting from this forum. It's not easy to find a proper balance. People want the uber guns like the M-60 to stay in the game, and it's very hard to balance that weapon against the other ones. The same goes for the Ruger vs the M-4, the difference is too much, and we may end up modifying the weapons damage/rate/range, to create the right set of weapons for this mod. You should also know that we're just happy we got the thing working, and balance was never a priority yet.

shotguns rule the world :D

but I think with more lag, the m60 is the key...

EDIT : I didn't read the all thread...

I dont understand why u guyz are so mad @sailors and other guyz...

I mean, sailor can regenerate, it's right...But when u shoot a guy, u always let him flee ? I mean, when Im shooting a sailor, no one can flee, me or him, I die or he die, but if he starts running just a little bullet in the back and BANG !

the m60 is really powerfull, but I dont think it has to be underpowered...

I mean shotguns really rule the world...

If someday we can play with no lag@all, maybe the m60 will be overpowered...

But I really think the game rocks as it is...