Starting resources from the admin panel problem.

AlexanderYoYoYo

So for a example. I have a login script on my server, I start that resource from the in-game admin panel but whenever I restart the server and joins back on I have to start the source again.

So my question is: How do I get resouces to auto-start without needing to start it from the admin panel when the server is restarted.

Another question. How do I set maps to be auto changed when a race map is done?

Thanks in advance :)

First question: mtaserver.conf - Check final of the file and add your resource to the list.

So it would be like this?

"login_register_new" protected="0"/> 

Second question: Set to automatically change map on meta.xml or Settings via Admin Panel.

Another problem I came across. I had a server a year ago and all my race maps would be in the ''maps'' section on the admin panel. now they seem to be in the ''resource'' option and when I start them they just spawn the objects of the race map but doesn't start the map doesn't spawn players to the map etc.

"login_register_new" startup="1" protected="0"/> 

Thanks dude :)

Anyone know how I fix this?

Another problem I came across. I had a server a year ago and all my race maps would be in the ''maps'' section on the admin panel. now they seem to be in the ''resource'' option and when I start them they just spawn the objects of the race map but doesn't start the map doesn't spawn players to the map etc.