MTA Team Cover Up??

heh. If I were creating a new mod for gta, I won't be like "THE MOD IS GONNA BE OUT IN 2 DAYS"

and then my comp screws up, internet connection went bad, I'll disappoint a lotta people. Just wait

I agree with pokepets360 plus they dont give out release dates so they dont have to rush to get the mod out when they say it'll be out. Why cant u just be happy that they are devoting their time to make this great mod so we can play.

• MTA Team

No objections here

I'll let you in on a secret :

It is done when it is done

For the release of GTA3:MTA 0.3b we gave ppl a release date, we posponed that date 3 times and in the end removed it. The release came 3 months after the first date we gave and i can tell you one thing : people were verry pissed at us. From now one we o not give any release dates anymore. If even professional programmers overshoot release dates by months (have a look at all those great gaming titles that should cvome out by the end of the year but or now comming out next year) how do you suggest we can keep ours. Hell even microsoft posponed LongHorn from 2004 to 2006 and where is Duke Nukem 4ever?

• MTA Team

No objections here

For the release of GTA3:MTA 0.3b we gave ppl a release date, we posponed that date 3 times and in the end removed it. The release came 3 months after the first date we gave and i can tell you one thing : people were verry pissed at us. From now one we o not give any release dates anymore. If even professional programmers overshoot release dates by months (have a look at all those great gaming titles that should cvome out by the end of the year but or now comming out next year) how do you suggest we can keep ours. Hell even microsoft posponed LongHorn from 2004 to 2006 and where is Duke Nukem 4ever?

• MTA Team

No objections here

• MTA Team

No objections here