Medic

Blank Space

I was wondering if there could be a medic profession. They could transport criminals in Ambulances to the hospital where they can get a health boost or whatever they are called. The medics could have infinate life but no weapons except the fists.(just kidding) But they could have a 400-1000 life points with a small gun with unlimited ammo (or just a lot of ammo with a Tec9)

EDIT: It would be part of a Deathmatch mode and help people to the hospital.

OK... thats all my suggestions...

And hospital staff carrying guns sounds bit... strange. But they'd make a cool class into stunt mode. But the high HP doesn't fit in quite right, since it's a BIG advantage (strange word). :?:

If there would be medics, how would they heal others (ok, probably by taking ppl into ambulance, or they'd have weapon to that)

Once there comes the ability to get in van, like ambulance from backdoors, it should be made so that ambulance staff could heal ppl with same rate as prostitutes in SP (maybe with same animation... :) ) and if theres money comin' into game, they'd get money for it (as the prostitutes, again... hey nurse, come patch me :wink: , lol) or by driving ppl to hospital or something like that...

yea ben ideas r the best up 2 now

it takes me like 5 mins 2 get in the backdoors

sorry 2 wonder frm the topic a bit but how do u get in the backdoors easily?

If you are on the DRIVER side, get close to it, and face toward the back doors, you should get in at least the door or the left though occasionhally, you do get in on the right one...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Insteadof Medic make the class focus Med-evac--hostile extraction. I mean, who would enjoy playing a defenseless decoy that cannot die? Most people who play VC and GTA3 want carnage, need some risk, because thats the kind of games they are. Only hackers and cheats seem to like living forever but they do enjoy killing things.

So,Medic, starts at hospital with small weapons (handgun, basic shotty or small SMG) and normal health. Maybe you can make it so if a medic is drving an ambulance and someone gets in they get hit points every so often, aslong as the Medic stays driving?

Just a thought.

there are already the people in stunt mode who take it upon themselves to drive people to vehicles and health spawns, they would definitly find this fun. just to balance out though, they shouldnt be able to attack, and their cars not clip with anyone (no smacking against anything, people or other cars)

let these people have an outlet for all that helpfullness