about modded files

Guest Emperor_2

If people were allowed to edit the weapons, they'd jack them down to 0 damage (it would still do full damage to enemies of course), and edit the cars to be insanely fast and strong... It would absolutely have to be an option if it were ever implemented.

of course they will and because everyone has to have the same weapons file as i have said previously in this thread noone would die from enemy fire because they also have the damage set to 0 and what is wrong with insanely fast cars you still have to be able to drive them right ??

i know i shouldnt be saying this, but I have Infinite Health for ANY vehicle in the game :)

This isnt cheating because........ I ONLY PLay in Stunt Servers so anyone that says im cheating. SHUT UP. :)

btw, mta should make a option for the admin to select how much the vehicles in game should have like Infinte health, or just Twice as Normal.

Dont Bug me about how to get infinte Health :)

i saw you on a death match server, you were running over every one at the boat (sailor spawn) me and 5 others where shooting you car but it didnt take damage.. if you have to cheat to have fun thats fine its not my place to say anything, if i cared i would run my own server, i have cheated befor on counter strike, it was alot of fun, it made things boring though, but i never lied about it, and you shouldnt either.

Edit: you had a Saber Turbo.

what is wrong with insanely fast cars you still have to be able to drive them right ??

i would say the fact that some one could run a persion over 50 times befor they got up, back and forth etc. and like Cudda Kine if they had full access they could make there car indestructible...

i would say the fact that some one could run a persion over 50 times befor they got up, back and forth etc.

ok didn't think about the run-over problem :oops: but i don't think the car will be able to reverse "very fast "

and you don't take damage when ran over if you have not gotten up i think ?

and you can still run a person over with a fast car (cheeta,infernus,sabreturbo) before he can do anythink until he dies

and like Cudda Kine if they had full access they could make there car indestructible...

so? there will always be cheaters and i didn't say allow full acess if you didn't want to....

ok didn't think about the run-over problem :oops: but i don't think the car will be able to reverse "very fast "

and you don't take damage when ran over if you have not gotten up i think ?

and you can still run a person over with a fast car (cheeta,infernus,sabreturbo) before he can do anythink until he dies

yeah you can actulay knock them down and drag them hurting them, and im pretty sure that speed effects backwad speed, set the normal up high enough and you should go back real fast.

if a server want's to allow modded files they should have the option, but it would ruin the game IMO

hehe now i got cudda's map mod :D its totally sick. i recommend the mta team makes it optional (or mandatory) for the stunt servers. I do not use it in deathmatch though.

ppl nowdays are cheating in every way they can, using miniguns and invincible health and everything they can. just last night, these two ppl, AgentSmith and AgentJohnson were cheating in every way imaginable. the admin wasn't there, so they were there cheating nonstop for about 3 hours, I guess, since I left and came back 3 hours later.

I think that the mta should check while you're in game whether or not your files are modded, every five minutes or so, as we all know how ppl edit cars, weapons etc (i won't post how so that those ppl who want to cheat wont learn here).

lastly:

I guess... I once rode in a guy with an indestructible car that can.... well do amazing things

haha u rode in a guy? lmao

yeah you can actulay knock them down and drag them hurting them, and im pretty sure that speed effects backwad speed, set the normal up high enough and you should go back real fast.

yea but you wont go very fast backwards if you want to be able to drive forwards and about the dragging you can still do that with tthe cheeta/infernus in the original game

I have a slow internet connection so I only play over a lan with my brother and friends. I'd like to see a lan only version of MTA.

The only things different from the normal version would be that it wouldn't check for modded files and that it cannot connect to an online version server. This allows lan users to mod as much as they want and retains the security of the online version.

Yeah, some people want to mod their files to cheat. My friends and I would like to be able to drive speeder bikes, use sniper rifles... We're in the same room when we play, it's not like we're trying to get away with anything.

We'd also like more than 1 Hotring Racer in stunt mode. Whose idea was it to put 89 copies of the infernus in there but only one Hotring Racer???