modified files???

Guest CosmicDebris

Hi! I post this problem here and not through the form, cause i've been playing mta already. but the new version makes my head ache!

i have the german version of the game, but i had to use a german patch on the game cause it always chrashed after a while.

with the 2.0 version of mta, i could play alright, but the new mta version now always detects "modified files" and i can't start the game!

But I need the patch to play the game!!! so what can i do??? :cry::evil:

Are you arguing with yourself? You know you can edit your post if you made a mistake right?

As far as your problem goes. Can you switch to english and solve the problem or is the game itself a different version in german? Plus there is version 0.2.0 and 0.2.2 which is the newest one.

I am sure someone more helpful will answer if this didn't help.

Are you arguing with yourself? You know you can edit your post if you made a mistake right?

As far as your problem goes. Can you switch to english and solve the problem or is the game itself a different version in german? Plus there is version 0.2.0 and 0.2.2 which is the newest one.

I am sure someone more helpful will answer if this didn't help.

Ok...i've changed to english, but know there appears a unhandled exception when i try to start the game, no matter what version i choose (1.0 or 1.1)...

Ok,

Before long someone is going to flame you for asking something that has been answered, so be ready for that. I am sure this is on here about 100 times.

The good news is that you should be able to fix your problem.

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3842

most problems are already answered on here, plus there is a problems/bugs topic that is more helpful than the general MTA discussion

good luck