WARNING! Only if you have seen Matrix revolutions.

SM xenex

well considering that that wasnt the first neo, and that smith was an agent. it probably wouldnt be THAT HARD to include them eh? durrrrr :)

i mean comon, they said in the first one that smith had been there a long time, and that neo was like the 7th incarnation. u dont think theres a way to include them? *snicker snicker* whatever u say bill :)

Edited by Guest

They don't need any of the characters to make a good movie. It is the writing, the Matrix world and the special effects that make it great. Have any of you seen the Animatrix? That was very excellent.

btw

The picture of Keanu from Little Budda above is some of my best work. I am giving you jewels here gentlemen. lol

come on death! think! the oracle got a new shell remember? do you HONESTLY think neos going to keep the same body everytime? NO! different body different person, and as for smith thats plausable

and come, I mean neo is the reason everyone goes, hes totaly h0t! he r0x0rs my m4tr!><. ;)

jk :-D

someone slepped during the architect scene of reloaded *me stares at bill* :) they look EXACTLY alike bill, so why is it so farfecthed again? they could EASILY capitolize on all the unanswered questions/what neo did before he reincarnated the 7th time. now why is not that plausible?

Why are you guys talking about reincarnation? Nobody said it's Neo that was come back 7 times, the architect just said it has happend 7 times so the anomoly has returned 6 times but that doesn have to mean its the same person.And about what Ransom said,i think the reason they let the ending "open" is ,they wanted to end the movie here, but they knew it was impossible to, so this way it wont look to strange if the have another movie, and i doubt about the prequel, what would that help us understand, on the other hand Animatrix does, in that you get some answersto things you dont understand from reloaded and revolutions ,like who the hell that anoying kid is that keep saying Neo "saved" him.

yes the screens, if you watched those screens u saw neo "reacting" to the architect when he said that he was never meant to stop the war etc. i suggest u pull that tape out if u have it bill, and rewatch that scene, because those arent just the "same" neo. he was reincarnated 7 or so times. im not bsing u on this one bill, i know what i saw =p

if you watched his reactions, u would have seen 7 different ones. but then again, i dont have the movie sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, so i am going off of a very -not so long ago- good memory. i suggest b4 u post here again and say that that was just him in those screens, u watch it again and listen to what they say, and what the architect says about there reactions.

Those "other" Neo's you see on those tv are the one and only Neo , but only showing what he thinks,let me try and explain, on one screen youll see Neo react in a furious way , the other one surprised the other one shocked it is the one and only Neo, but the architect is showing Neo's emotions on the screens, its not from 6 "other" Neo's

yeah deathb, dont tell me what you saw saw on that screan! I saw reloaded 3 times in theaters! those are the different possible reactions neo could of had, or what he was having as xenex stated inside.

and xenex I didnt mean reencarnated I meant uh reborn.. dmna well whatever!