TmM wants to take you on!

[-26-]ChrisOlver

Hello all,

I am from a clan called TmM (The Mental Manics) recently we purchased a multiplay server and we would like to arrange a organised friendly against another gang to see what our little gang is capable!

Date: We have no set a date but Saturday 15th/22nd/29th November look best for us we belive.

Type: Team Death Match

Scoring: 2 x 30min round based / Scored on Kills / Total Frags!.

Rules: We found this is the best way to play a organised match. On one round one team selects one type of player(the whole team takes this same person) and sticks for that round. The oposing team takes another team..

A 30min round will be played. Once the 30 mins are taken up the frags are taken down and noted for each team.

The next round, both team swaps there player types and another 30 mins round takes place.

At the end the 2nd round the frags are take down again. The team with the most frags win.

Now i know this sounds quite dificult to understand but we found it was the easyist way to work it out. :roll:

Other Information: If your game crashes you reconnect and join the game.. If MTA crashes your frags are lost for that round. This is for the basic reason we cant log them before your game crashes :-s

If you have any other better ideas please post but will any gang like to take up our offer? If your gang owns a bigger server we would be happy to increase the players....

Cheers

Chris Olver

Other Information: If your game crashes you reconnect and join the game.. If MTA crashes your frags are lost for that round. This is for the basic reason we cant log them before your game crashes :-s

well i hope u have something better then that, cuz that doesnt sound like a match at all. if one person crashes and u lose all ur frags.... u guys should have a ref there for the sole purpose of a. making sure everything is fair and being played right, and b. to take a screenie of the score everytime someone dies. it doesnt sound like much fun to me to lose all my kills if mta crashes

Only if MTA crashes. Sorry but we only have a 12man server so i dont see any point in wasting a open port just to take constant screenshots.. This only applys if MTA crashes and you are removed from the server.

Well honestly my own MTA doesnt crash its GTAVC. So most people wont have a problem..

Ok so we have a ref there. Still what is he going to do? Spectate the match. Well the game doesnt have a specate mode. Remember this is only a friendly. Not a league or cup match..

I am sorry but this is the best way i could work out the scoring system for a organised game.

ya i know what your saying, but what i am saying is that the gametype that ur suggesting really cannot be played out fairly right now. if someone crashes then they lose theyre entire score, and i still have crashes. i suggest that if you want a challenge you stick to the official rules :wink:

ya i know what your saying, but what i am saying is that the gametype that ur suggesting really cannot be played out fairly right now. if someone crashes then they lose theyre entire score, and i still have crashes. i suggest that if you want a challenge you stick to the official rules :wink:

YES ROCK MAX OUT!!!! VPC KICK ASS 4 LIFE 0X I LOVE VCP

• 2 months later...

YES ROCK MAX OUT!!!! VPC KICK ASS 4 LIFE 0X I LOVE VCP

what happened to Naaktloper? I miss her. 0X

Can someone check her IP against any current user. 12 posts in one day all praising what's his name. Sounds like a fix.

This was an invite for gangs...not an invite for deathb to come in and say what he likes and what he dislikes...

Clearly you don't like the rules WHE set up, so what!, don't reply than, couse you don't wanna play with them..