In the picture

• MTA Team

our picture of the day section on the main page.

When you submit a picture (you can submit it to [email protected] ) please put it in jpg, gif or png, these fileformats are supported by browsers. It also makes the files smaller so the upload goes faster. And do not zip them please.

If you want you may add a comment to them to go below it, however i still have to find something to easely add the comment ;).

Mabe someone knows a convertor to convert bmp files to jpg files for all those n00bs out there?

our picture of the day section on the main page.

When you submit a picture (you can submit it to [email protected] ) please put it in jpg, gif or png, these fileformats are supported by browsers. It also makes the files smaller so the upload goes faster. And do not zip them please.

If you want you may add a comment to them to go below it, however i still have to find something to easely add the comment ;).

Mabe someone knows a convertor to convert bmp files to jpg files for all those n00bs out there?

Someone needs a program to convert bmp to jpg?!? :lol: why not just use paint? Save as.... "type" jpg....Simple enough for me anyways. Blokker, you have no faith in the MTA community. :D

yes, but the result with paint is bad, to high compression

That isn't quite true: it is just using the Microsoft JPEG encoder, which, understandably but not acceptably, is full of bloat. It looks like high compression, but it saves plenty of that lossed data into the file. I can save a JPEG that looks much better in say, the GIMP and it'll be of a smaller filesize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...