Bikes - Trick 2 go Faster+ shooting question

nearly every time I see a dude on a bike go past he only has the front wheel on the ground so they must be hitting the weight down button (opposite to wheelie)

and whenever i race a guy on a bike he beats me by using this technique of tapping that button.

i can't seem 2 get it 2 work!! i keep tapping it but it doesn't feel/look like im goin faster and both wheels stay on the ground. its a pain in the arse 2 :P

y does it work?? is it a flaw/bug that every1 just uses???

also, this has probably been asked 1000 times but do the uzi type guns work when ur on a bike, AKA drivebys

its cool when ur chasing a car 2 also shoot bullets at it but never seems 2 do nething.. i hope in the next version it will work :) (unless it already does work..?)

nearly every time I see a dude on a bike go past he only has the front wheel on the ground so they must be hitting the weight down button (opposite to wheelie)

and whenever i race a guy on a bike he beats me by using this technique of tapping that button.

i can't seem 2 get it 2 work!! i keep tapping it but it doesn't feel/look like im goin faster and both wheels stay on the ground. its a pain in the arse 2 :P

both wheels should stay on the road :)

y does it work?? is it a flaw/bug that every1 just uses???

i dont think its a bug, just make sure ur under the windscreen(spelling)when tapping,

too much make u stand up, too little and u sit with ur head above windscreen :)

also, this has probably been asked 1000 times but do the uzi type guns work when ur on a bike, AKA drivebys

no its disabled, as is the hunters weapons, but not all know about the hunter,

ive been banned from a server bcuz the admin could not shot me down with hunter,

he said i was a cheater and banned me :D

its cool when ur chasing a car 2 also shoot bullets at it but never seems 2 do nething.. i hope in the next version it will work :) (unless it already does work..?)

NO it is actually true . There is a technique to make the PCj600 go faster

. you have to press the botton to make tommy "stand" on the bike and then get full speed . IF you try this on SP with speeddometer . you can see that it goes faster than the speed limit on the bike settings (handling)

But i think the guy appears on your pc with one wheel on the ground because MTA thinks he is doing that thing that u stay with the front wheel on the ground and the back wheel in the air .For a few miliseconds of course .

hmm the spedo makes VC cut out on loading and the only way 2 fix it is 2 reset the puta :(

fab get that 2, the guys r just still when they move around.. but i think thats normal cause no1 is synced(sp) yet??

also, with that when i shot gun some1 they fall 2 the ground but 1 sec after they are still on the ground but they are moving around...? lag i guess..

awesome game but i alwayse seen 2 have a huge disadvantage when fighting some1 :(