-----> FUNNY PICTURES <-----

It IS an in-game shot but I like to play with a turbo booster for a split second push at ramps and to lose the cops. I boosted off the little ramp on the other side of the canal. I have even landed on the wooden framing around the glass building at times. Anyway, I thought it was a cool shot.

Lol, actually I just remembered if you view my movie in my sig below, I included the actual footage the shot was taken from in the last scene.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SM Smacktard: GF do you still have that one of me in a tree?

SM Gamefreek: hmm

Lemming: i don't wanna drive the heli

SM Gamefreek: damn it

SM Smacktard: ?

Lemming: who want to

SM Gamefreek: i dont think i do

SID_VICIOUS has left the game.

SM Smacktard: :o

*me watches Smacktard have a heart attack when he said that* :D

Another thing I found out. If someone really wants to, they can easily mess up the player selection screen. Just by using mods they can get up there. And the server I was in allowed mods (it was very fun with this one map mod and everyone going fast, but not insanely fast) and someone got up there with there flying cars (which we didn't care about) and they really made it look weird. Not sure exactly what they did, but thats my guess. Now for the pics :D.

121103-weird1.JPG

121103-weird2.JPG

I were really going to post these pics earlier, but my mail didn't work, so I couldn't activate my account.

I think they are from the same game pokepets360 spawn point pics are from.

:arrow: something is wrong

gta01.jpg

:arrow: something is definately wrong!

gta02.jpg