HELP!

Guest jl

hi, i am a newbie to this MTA (gta3 only not vc)

so i donno how do work the game yet. and...

please answer the following questions.

1, are there any gta3 mta servers that are available?

2, how do you join a game?

3, how do you create a server?

thank you for your time.

• 5 months later...

I'm actually, as you can see, very new to MTA. Fine product you guys! Can't wait for the release of MTA 0.4! Keep up the good work! 8)

I must say though that I am not an owner of VC so I'm quite mad at the fact that I can't play the better version of MTA. That's my problem though! :wink:

All right my man. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, there are. You may need to search for them though with ASE

2. When you find a server that you desire to play on, start the GTA3 Launcher. Then start up MTA Mode. When GTA3 starts, click "Start Game", and "Start MultiTheftAuto"©. Once the credits appear, press ALT+TAB and connect to the desired server. Once connected, "Send Request to Play MTA".

Click on GTA3 on the taskbar, and you're set!

3. To create a server, you will first need to configure it. In the GTA3 Launcher, select "Configure Server". You will get a box with various options such as:

--Server Name.

--Maximum number of clients (players).

--Gamemodes (currently unconfigurable).

--Port.

--ASE.

To create a public server:

Choose a server name that will be appealing to your guests. Afterwards set the maximum clients to an amount suitable to the speed of your connection. Remember, your upstream is usually slower than the downstream, so choose a good low amount for slow connections.

EX: 56K Dial-Up modems should be set around 8, while DSL or Cable should be set around the higher numbers.

Next, select a port. Your port doesn't need to be be changed, unless you are an advanced computer user. If you are unsure leave it at default port 2003.

Make sure that your server's ASE button is green on the server configuration menu or users won't see it on the ASE list!

To create a local server:

Choose a server name that will be appealing to your guests. Afterwards set the maximum clients to an amount suitable to the speed of your connection. Since your server will be local, you are most likely using a high-speed connection from 10-100MBPS.

EX: All local servers should be set at 32, because the connection is fast.

Next, select a port. Your port doesn't need to be be changed, unless you are an advanced computer user. If you are unsure leave it at default port 2003.

Make sure that your server's ASE button is red on the server configuration menu so users won't see it on the ASE list!

• 1 month later...
I'm actually, as you can see, very new to MTA. Fine product you guys! Can't wait for the release of MTA 0.4! Keep up the good work! 8)

I must say though that I am not an owner of VC so I'm quite mad at the fact that I can't play the better version of MTA. That's my problem though! :wink:

All right my man. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, there are. You may need to search for them though with ASE

2. When you find a server that you desire to play on, start the GTA3 Launcher. Then start up MTA Mode. When GTA3 starts, click "Start Game", and "Start MultiTheftAuto"©. Once the credits appear, press ALT+TAB and connect to the desired server. Once connected, "Send Request to Play MTA".

Click on GTA3 on the taskbar, and you're set!

3. To create a server, you will first need to configure it. In the GTA3 Launcher, select "Configure Server". You will get a box with various options such as:

--Server Name.

--Maximum number of clients (players).

--Gamemodes (currently unconfigurable).

--Port.

--ASE.

To create a public server:

Choose a server name that will be appealing to your guests. Afterwards set the maximum clients to an amount suitable to the speed of your connection. Remember, your upstream is usually slower than the downstream, so choose a good low amount for slow connections.

EX: 56K Dial-Up modems should be set around 8, while DSL or Cable should be set around the higher numbers.

Make sure that your server's ASE button is green on the server configuration menu or users won't see it on the ASE list!

To create a local server:

Choose a server name that will be appealing to your guests. Afterwards set the maximum clients to an amount suitable to the speed of your connection. Since your server will be local, you are most likely using a high-speed connection from 10-100MBPS.

EX: All local servers should be set at 32, because the connection is fast.

Make sure that your server's ASE button is red on the server configuration menu so users won't see it on the ASE list!

I can't Even Get Servers with ASE It won't Work! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I can't Even Get Servers with ASE It won't Work! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

You can't get ASE to work? Have you opened the necessary ports on your router / firewall if you have one? (see the FAQ or manual on the ASE site and it should tell you which ports it uses)

AND KFC KUNG FU IS A HACKER

??

You can't get ASE to work? Have you opened the necessary ports on your router / firewall if you have one? (see the FAQ or manual on the ASE site and it should tell you which ports it uses)

I can't get a server list on GTA3: MTA

From the FAQ:

13. What ports does ASE use?

A: Ports 27243-27245 inclusive, both UDP and TCP. Don't forget to open the ports for the games as well. Each game uses a different port, so find out which one and open it as well.

I presume that MTA uses the same query port as the game port, which would be 2003 in most cases.

If you have a firewall or router, you will need to open ports 27243,27244,27245 for UDP and TCP and 2003 (for UDP only I presume).

Was my tutorial helpful at all? :(

By the way, Hacker-Boy, don't start an argument in boards. You WILL get flamed...

You Know What KFC? av-54.jpg

This should be...

You Know What KFC? I've always wanted to admit it, but I just couldn't. I'm a butt-raping hacker.

:D:shock::D:shock:

• 3 weeks later...
You Know What KFC? I've always wanted to admit it, but I just couldn't. I'm a butt-raping hacker.

I always knew it was true.

:shock:

He's probably just some silly foreigner that isn't really sure what's going on anyway...

:roll:

GET THE FUCK OVER IT BITCHES

GET ME SOME FUCKIN HELP!