How to CROP/DELETE a part of a building ? Please help!

Gugure

Y6tf

Y6ug

Y6uC

((right click the pictures and open them in another tab to have a clear sight on them))

As you can see in the pictures before, there is a black space inside the building of the LSPD.. which stops the player(s) to fall through the textures. What I want is ... to know how to get rid of that black thing... so the player COULD fall as soon as he literally enters the LSPD.

ID: DFF name: TXD name:

4064 LODPoliceSt02_LAn lanlod

Another thing if it is posibile, I would like to know if there is anyway to CROP textures, like... to actually make a square, for exemple into an building ( like if you jump through that square, you will fell down, through the textures )

FOR exemple here:

set9bo.jpg

I managed to get rid of the black thing (The same I showed in LSPD) Still, there are still those black walls, this time invisible...

How I did it? Imported the model in 3ds max and deleted the walls, though in game they seems they are still there, inivisbly...

What I exactly wanted in the last exemple (foodmart1_lan = exterior of a 24/7) was to get rid of the INSIDE collision (aka delete the collision, not to replace it). If I have the modified .col(deleting the "walls" I wanted of foodmart1_lan, what script does I need so I can change the default?

And another question that I got: To change the shape of a building, you have to change the modified .dff of the building by changing it in gta3.img or there is a script way for that too?

Wow, really appreciate it man, it truly helped me alot. But there is one more problem, everytime I change the .col of the City Hall, the collision of a few roads and stuff around CH is missing, basically if I change the .col of CH JUST abit, as soon as I step off the stairs in front of CH, I fell.. there ain't roads or sidewalks and half a pershing square anymore(models are, but collisions not as I fell through the roads)

Well, it seems that the original .col of the building(foodmart1_lan -> the exterior of 24/7) is found in a "archive" of more .col files, and if I modify the original, it causes the other .cols in the archive to fucked up, that's why I fell through the roads and other building around it (the "archive" is named: lan_1.col). How can I fix that?