VCPD Now Accepting Challenges

we have gotten to a point where we feel we can accept challenges :P we will use standard tourney rules (attack, defend, ffa) and the game can either be official, or for fun(just practice doesnt get entered into the ladder) we have lots of talent in vcpds roster, and id like to give them a teamplay experience b4 i move them up :P

there will be two officers (iggy, and i) and the rest will be trainees.

no spas will be allowed during our game

so if u wanna play then leave ur clans name in here, and whether or not u want to make it a for fun or official match.

we look at this as an oppurtunity to give us both an experience. both for vcpd, and the clan who challenges us.

-note- since im still getting this question (what is vcpd, is it vcp?) im going to answer that here

vcpd is the training part of vcp. bassically vcpd is the equivelent of vca. all of our members go thro here with very few exceptions.

so if this match interests u, leave ur clan name here :P

bassically vcpd is the equivelent of vca

erm, no.

vcpd is part of vcp.

vca is not part of vck.

we are a seperate gang. we do not train people for entry to vck. We were the first gang that where set up to train if people needed it, rather than requiring full game knowledge and skills before consideration for membership.

hehe, i still remember the good ol days, when people razed us for how much we sucked becuz of how we recruited and etc. look at us now :P maybe u guys should start taking in peeps that love mta, instead of just the ones that dominate servers, hmm? just my 2 cents, but hell probably none of my damn buisiness right? =p :P

anyways, about the vck match, is sunday ok? how many peeps will play for your side?

• 2 weeks later...
U SHIT- HEADS

VCPD IS My CLAN ANd u NEED TO TAKE THAT SHIT OFF NO ONE WILL JOIN CUSE iTS MY CLAN

:twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::twisted::evil::twisted::evil:

Banshee if its ur clan y ave u only got 4 posts?

i bet ur Mr.Hat jus with another account tryin 2 trick us into thinkin its ur clan

do u ave any proof that u even come close 2 owning VCPD?