GTA V news and discussion!

CapY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In fact, the game itself for XBOX 360 and PS3 was leaked. Rockstar Games is doing whatever they can to shutdown all live streams and information leaked but many people already got their hands on the ISO, although R* says they will ban any console which contains anything related to Grand Theft Auto V.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

So far i really like it.

The handling is way better than in GTA IV and feels fluent and responsive.

The gunplay though is a little dissappointing so far, guns are almost recoilless and overal feels like i'm playing watchdogs again (which isn't bad, but it's really nothing special)

The fact that i've been playing arma 3 a lot lately is probably also a reason why guns don't feel right to me.

Might change ofcourse if given some more time.

Well, I had looked at a greater amount of game-play videos, headed to GTAForums and there's been a bunch of issues regarding FPS and graphics. Same stuff all over again that had happened with IV, I guess the patches are coming soon. Over-all, the game looks hell of great.

Although there are few bugs, I enjoy it. I also love how it runs better than IV and San Andreas on my crappy old laptop:

i7-2670QM, 16GB DDR3 RAM, NVidia GeForce GT 555M (3GB)

I have my settings on medium-high, resolution 1920x1080 and no lag at all, I haven't checked but it feels my FPS is over 30 all the time.

I'm one of those whose game didn't start up, but this fixed it:

KqfPbEg.png

Would there be any chance to see the MTA team investigating if it's possible to develop MTA for GTA V.. like there was an early test with GTA-IV but discontinued? (was it technical problems.. or lack of developers time, whatever but these times and cuz GTA V will be the last GTA release on PC for a long time likely - is the chance there that there'll be MTA or fully excluded from happening?
They discontinued developing MTA for GTA:IV because, as I heard, "GTA IV already had an adequate multiplayer."

GTA:IV to GTA:V was a massive step with their multiplayer, now, turning it into a massive online game-mode.

Yes, we all know that GTA:Online is lacking the ability to make and run own scripts, but that isn't a sufficient reason to make a multiplayer for a game with a really developed multiplayer.

Rockstar Games has defeated MTA with that Online thing.

Nope. Never. And MTA will still be proudly around in the next few years.

MTA is far from having been defeated by anything - simply because it is something very special in its own way that cannot be compared to GTA V Online in many aspects (Open Source, practically free, scripting API).

P.S.: I totally second Anubhav's previous statement.

Rockstar Games has defeated MTA with that Online thing.

Nope. Never. And MTA will still be proudly around in the next few years.

MTA is far from having been defeated by anything - simply because it is something very special in its own way that cannot be compared to GTA V Online in many aspects (Open Source, practically free, scripting API).

P.S.: I totally second Anubhav's previous statement.

Yes i do know that, and i agree with you that MTA is really better and has more options and is more unique, but i believe what MrTasty said is kinda true.

MTA would have to spend 1 or more years creating MTA V(if they even decide to that) and by then Online mod will be used by 95% of GTA V PC players.

Even though MTA is awesome (and would be very very awesome for us;current MTA players)

I think that half of GTA Online players would get bored of that game, and wouldnt try MTA V and im afraid that there wouldn't then be so much players on MTA V

With GTA:SA and previous GTA games it was easier because it didn't have it's own multiplayer but this... I don't know

Still though no matter what, i'd really like to see MTA V and would really enjoy playing it.