GTA V news and discussion!

CapY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 90% sure that they'll delay the game to like summer or even fall. I mean look at their previous games that were delayed:

-RDR

-GTA4

-Vice City

-San Andreas

-GTA 3

and the list goes on. They'll delay it for bug testing and to make sure everything is ran smoothly. This is just my prediction.

You can add Max Payne 3 to that list as well. It got delayed 2 months and it was still full of bugs once released. I hate to admit it, but I feel like GTA V will be delayed too. Lets just hope it's not a long delay and that's it's not full of bugs like Max Payne 3 was.

I'm 90% sure that they'll delay the game to like summer or even fall. I mean look at their previous games that were delayed:

-RDR

-GTA4

-Vice City

-San Andreas

-GTA 3

and the list goes on. They'll delay it for bug testing and to make sure everything is ran smoothly. This is just my prediction.

You can add Max Payne 3 to that list as well. It got delayed 2 months and it was still full of bugs once released. I hate to admit it, but I feel like GTA V will be delayed too. Lets just hope it's not a long delay and that's it's not full of bugs like Max Payne 3 was.

Or even worse, like GTA 4.

Bug testing? What did they do in GTA IV? What were they doing that time? GTA IV came full of bugs.

You do make a point. But what I'm saying is nevertheless, the game will most likely get delayed to make sure most, if not all the bugs will get patched. I do agree that GTA4 and others had bugs but no game is 100% bug-proof.

More pictures:

1212_456890737705770_903154211_n.jpg

I don't know if some of these pictures have been posted already, anyway:

304517_456466771081500_1313146437_n.jpg

541792_451652398229604_1723692298_n.jpg

393011_451557068239137_1905388751_n.jpg

561682_436351013093076_1787376376_n.jpg

308746_434896426571868_445691871_n.jpg

598497_433622633365914_638322200_n.jpg

And here's a comparison of GTA San Andreas with GTA V by Rockstar Games:

68961_447031555358355_592966433_n.jpg

Some things about GTA V:

Quick list of new information about GTA V:

- Police chases among random events that happen in the world

- Franklin works for an Armenian luxury car dealership

- The Salton Sea area is named Alamo Sea

- Protag switching is from a menu that displays which character is available to switch to. Camera zooms out from the current protag, - Pans across the map in an aerial view, and then zooms in on the chosen protag.

- GTA V is about 5 times bigger than IV

- Mini-map/radar displays horizon for flying

- Switching protags during missions can make the mission play out in many different ways depending on your actions

- All protags involved must survive missions

- Story mission co-op is very unlikely

• 3 weeks later...
I'm 90% sure that they'll delay the game to like summer or even fall... They'll delay it for bug testing and to make sure everything is ran smoothly. This is just my prediction.

Anyways, September I worry a bit because what if PS4 is released? But I play PC so I don't care as much :D

Yeah some people are speculating that they delayed the game to port it to next gen consoles. I really doubt that though, and I feel sorry for you, because it will be atleast a year before the PC version is released.

I pre-ordered it for PS3 because my PC specs are not top-notch yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I think many of us would be gutted if it didn't get released on PC as its where the series all originally began. People talk about R* being disloyal but I do understand they're view because its so easy for people to download content illegally nowadays that potentially R* are being robbed of profits - though this is only an assumption and not a definite reason. Another could be the amount of issues people had with GTA V on the PC before. I thought it was the worst of the series tbh. However, I do still think it will come to PC. I know Amazon can be quite dodgey at times but the PC version was advertised and the same for another company (I think it was GAME in the UK).