[SOLVED] Game crashes after adding new weapons

Brolis

Hello, I really need a help at this moment...

Then I change .dff of tec9, cane, dildo, shovel in my server and when i join it crashes my and other people game...

I hate this fu**ing shit, idk why that happens - MTA BUG?!???? IDK...

This is cane weapon replacement

file: replace.lua

txd = engineLoadTXD("326.txd") 
engineImportTXD(txd, 326) 
dff = engineLoadDFF("326.dff", 326) 
engineReplaceModel(dff, 326) 

file: meta.xml

type="misc" name="Skin replacement" author="Unknown" description="" version="1" /> 
    "326.txd" /> 
    "326.dff" /> 

Game crashes after I add cane .dff model...

Everything is correct, yeah?...

Files are fine too... If my different over 5 models of tec9 don't work something is wrong with not a model but with a MTA or script/resource, but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?

PS. This is not my first topic about that problem, so as you can see this problem is really seriously...

Help, Thanks.

Edited by Guest

These files is for cane model and not a fire ex.... just looks like fire ex..., but authors created this model with .txd and .dff to cane, not to f.x.... Everything should be okay, but... Game crashes...

If you say, that this model is fire ex. when you should try this model by yourself and you'll see, that that is not fire ex. this is Cane, just model look like fire ex... Dude, you maked me angry with your words about fire ex.

These files is for cane model and not a fire ex.... just looks like fire ex..., but authors created this model with .txd and .dff to cane, not to f.x.... Everything should be okay, but... Game crashes...

If you say, that this model is fire ex. when you should try this model by yourself and you'll see, that that is not fire ex. this is Cane, just model look like fire ex... Dude, you maked me angry with your words about fire ex.

lol?

these images i take it from TXDWorkshop

and i've try your script and yeah i got crash

but i changed it to replace Fire Extinguisher and i didn't get crash anymore

if you are angry, feel free to angry from yourself.

And I have txdworkshop, look at the name of icon, icon name is for cane, fuc* this model authors, they saying this model is for cane and finnaly this model is for fire ex.? 0_o, Sorry TAPL, but I can't find any models I need to my server...