1 on 1 gangmember challange.

Neo2Neo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMg, playing as every player in the gaem doesnt show your skill, cos you know as well as Pi u dont usually use them. Skill is based upon how good u have trained yourself up on the character u use. U should just b ethe mex like u like deaath and Pi the robber, u both use these the majority if not all the time so that is were the showing of skill is. Like kung said, i think your just making new rules to try and better your chances of winning.

Also, i can be the ref to make sure no one breaks the rules.

Oh and also, u didnt say that the player has to tell u what hes spawned as, so that should make it interesting

i dont feel the need to, i told you pi, im not looking for a shotgun whoring contest. that seems to be kfcs idea of a one on one. the rules are that we both must spawn as the different classes, as theres more to mta then just a m60 and a stubby. if that makes you not wanna have the one on one then oh well, because as i already said the rules arent changing as im already not that anxious to fight you

Pi,

It would make sense to have anyone spawn as anything like he said with MrBill. If he doesn't want to be a robber that's his choice. Making you spawn as a racer or crusader is lame. If this were me I would forget about this match Pi. I like Deathb and we joke around but I think he has marginalized himself with his ducking you either by rule changes or "research and developement" or whatever. As far as KFCs being stubbyholics, he is right to some extent but whatever works is what I use. I never used a stubby until recently, I was mainly a sailor or mexican. I can use anyplayer now.

You will continue anyway but I would take the hint, he doesn't want to fight. Not a big deal, others will step up to fight you and we all fight in the game. The important thing is that this is fun and if it's like a chore to get a fight together what's the point. This isn't a title boxing fight it's MTA.

I am open to fight anyone in 1 on 1 just challenge me. We can go with a city wide rules format or pick a spawn point for an easier meet. I will not melt if I lose, I know how to spell "good game" but don't take my kindness for weakness. Cya in the city

kfg

and thats the whole point behind the rules. we arent using the racer, as the rules already say =p

The racer was an exaggeration but the point is valid. I understand your desire to expand the match past the robber spawn to include the whole city. You shouldn't be limited to using anyone character but if Pi chooses to stick with the robber he shouldn't be prohibited from using any one character. The idea is to open the game up. For me, I would love to use a long range weaponed character on someone who insists on using a robber. But like I said you have other motivations aside from making this a more comprehensive match. I get it, Pi gets it but he doesn't want to let go. I'm not mad atcha

heh interesting. anyways, your right im not interested in fighting one on ones, i just want a one on one with mrbill, not everyone out there who wants to get a claim to fame.

p.s. i dont mind long range weaons either, but you only get 75 ammo for the m60, making it practically useless for more then one round, and the m4 sure isnt gonna take down a shotgun. so it would be a forced robber war, and thats not what im looking for, hope that clears it up =p

Good point the limited ammo on the M60 is a factor. I still wouldn't mind using it thou. I can't wait for the MrBill fight get it together. Don't worry about Pi thou he is already famous. Hell, when SGB got online as "kissmyass" and whooped ass everyone thought it was Pi. nuff said. Matter of fact he will start to get all these challenges now I am sure. I just hope he doesn't get so used to winning that he would rather not fight than lose one.

Hey,

I some people have taken advantage of the no damage while shooting thing and done real dammage with uzis and other small automatic weaps. Maybe we can have a 1 on 1 or rise and shine with racers in the dirtring? It sounds intresting to me anyway.

pax

kfg

wow and to think that i had respect for you death :? dude just admit ur scared instead of making all these bogus rules so you win....any other person that has a 1 on 1 doesn't make a cheesy "be every spawn charater" rule...thats so gay you should get to be your best and thats that, its not whoring, stubby fighting is an art and takes skill, not everyone can just pick up a stubby and start owning everyone...so for respect's sake i say u revoke the be every skin rule cuz that just shows your weakness in being able to defend against stubby and close range tactics....than, and only that, should u be able to "gloat" like you did earlier in this thread...until than you are just begging for excuses and ways outta pi's wrath

EDIT another thing i wanted to say is that its pretty bad when u get to the point where you wont fight anyone anymore for the fear of losing so u keep weasling out of it...you have to understand that There are people better than you. /me looks at pi...

EDIT 2 okay on a lighter note i'd like to say i will gladly ref/fraps both this match and the bill duel cuz i am fair and will not interfere whatsoever because unlike you (not directed at just deathb you meaning all the "im better than you!" people) i don't care who is better than who i just play the game and gradually get better and let my skill do the talking :lol:

and thats why im not fighting him wheelman. cuz of assholes like you who are constantly running around making sure that should i lose anything, theyre gonna be right there to rub it in. i dont care about losing, what i care about is dicks like you who think that i have to win everything to be good. there is no such thing as a "fun" one on one anymore, as should i lose pi would be runnin around the streets proclaiming it like the gospel. you wanna know the real reason i wont fight? there it is.

and you kfcs can keep running the streets proclaiming that im scared, i dont care because all your doing is making yourselves look like idiots that are trying to force me into fighting

on a lighter note

have a nice day :)

you're totally asinine death, see, you're the one making it unfun i never said nor would i "run the streets proclaiming that you suck" or whatever should pi win, you just have such a big ego and i think that you would really be the only person who would rant about wining, /me looks at your old "gloating" posts...so don't say i or someone esle would do that, cuz that's just assuming, when you actually have done it before....and i'm not trying to make you lose everything i just wanna see you step up to the plate and verse him one on one instead of all but bitching out bah i'm done speaking with you for at least 13 minutes

alright i talked with someone, and he convinced me to fight pi one on one

pi, i dont care about what class u use, you can do anything u want around the city no rules except no cheating/spas

hurry up and accept so that we can set up a time

I was just about to withdraw from the 1-1 since your old rules are just like playing regular MTA. But since some has changed your mind, I will accept the 1-1 with spawn of choice, no other rules, no cheats/mods of any kind. You don't need to worry about me if I win because I never publically brag about beating someone, unless it's some kind of obvious joke as a response to something someone said. I can do this tomorrow. I have a 1-1 stubby match with Loendel so I'll need to find out when I'm gonna do that with him.

Wow, im not sure when your posted this so i dont know if it was after our deal last night but if you have accepted his challenge after what happened last night then Kudos. I think it is gonna be a good fight, i have my feeling whos gonna win but it should still be a good fight.

I looked in a few threads and i havent seen any posts about what happened last night and thats cool cos it would bust out into one big argument and i dont have the energy to type out long ass rubutles. So we will just keep it between us, unless of course u have posted it somewhere and i havent noticed it yet.

Good look to both of you

Sorry to burst you bubble Nugget but this post was before whatever happened last night. From what I hear he pretended to be a girl again and Cybersexed you and Pi to completion. I understand why you wouldn't want this to go public.

Well, I wouldn't tell anyone

umm....

*runs RoadRunner style outta the thread*

beep beep

we both know what happened last night nugget, and i see no reason to drag it out into public. basically it brought about 3 things.

1. you and pi are deleted from my msn

2. your on my personal shitlist

3. makes me sick of pi running around proclaiming he "pwns me." il put it like this, wel see whos mtas biggest badass during the match, because i doubt that pi could take sgb, let alone me. but wel see. thats all iv got to say for now.

*shakin in his boots*

Wow tough post

I feel like when I was jumping on my bed and Daddy came in the door yelling. How can I get deleted off you MSN sounds like a treat. :shock: Plus where do you keep that shitlist cause I smell something now. So you are punishing Pi buy fighting him, hmm that'll learn him, good luck :lol:

Sorry to burst you bubble Nugget but this post was before whatever happened last night. From what I hear he pretended to be a girl again and Cybersexed you and Pi to completion. I understand why you wouldn't want this to go public.

Well, I wouldn't tell anyone

umm....

*runs RoadRunner style outta the thread*

beep beep

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus, KFG, you should a comedian, jesus.

Death:

1) You did not own me last night. I have the log for proof.

2) Nugget and I were dead tired, final exams, lots of overnighters.

3) I never go around parading that I own you. Find a post where I said that and it was completely serious. People do it for me anyway. I never said I owned you, other people did.